Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
The insistence on blaming everything on NIL just make these man look more and more petty. They cant just make their point and move on. Everyone is on NIL. FSU has not been able to recruit without it. Ohio just went balls deep to win a title. Its either complain or get with it. They use it like its a dirty word and wonder why kids dont want to go there.
You can't claim to be the flagship university then claim your NIL is not up to par.

A couple of things here.

1: They’re gonna try to throw the kitchen sink at their next head coach target and it has to be a big name.

That class is not gonna stick and the boosters aren’t gonna sign off on an unproven commodity.

They have a really good class right now and they have to pull the trigger before the loses star piling up and more sharks start circling.

The only coach that will jump right now is Fisch.
While he may not be a “proven commodity” he’s definitely been around a lot of football.

Lagway is literally the only thing holding that class and future classes together.

I don’t see lane leaving the team he has right now to start a rebuild.

But it wouldn’t surprise me if he does a wink wink deal and leaves at the end of the season regardless how much he wins with exception of a natty.

But even that might not keep him there because I still believe he prefers living in Florida. But I do t think the boosters are gonna be patient enough to promote an interim head coach. Because who tf are they gonna promote??

They do t have an oc. Their dc is a preschooler who can’t even coach a defense.

Gators are gonna railroad Billy worse than a 3 letter government organization when they want to get rid of a political rival so they can save money.

2: I want all Florida Gator fans to keep pumping the narrative that cam ward is the only reason we won. It seems like other rivals and some in the media as well as other teams are piling on this.
Continue to talk sht about X.
Completely ignore our db’s and the rest of our position groups.

I totally saw ward playing in the d line and single handedly stoping your offense.
I believe I saw him wearing a number 7 shirt and catching a pass he threw to himself and literally breaking your transfer portal safety’s fibula.

I prefer you keep spewing that sht so the rest of the squad can stay ****ed off!!!

Advertisement
Still weak on the lines IMO aside from McCray. Also they have an obsession with 400 pounders. They had another 400lb DL last class.
Yeah I’m not gonna give them any more love. Just saying Billy isn’t Norvell. Whoever comes in there will have a shot to not completely start over

Somehow that goofy ******* has landed some decent players (we know how)

Naked And Afraid Xl Jungle GIF by Discovery

Advertisement
Yeah I’m not gonna give them any more love. Just saying Billy isn’t Norvell. Whoever comes in there will have a shot to not completely start over

You’re not wrong. It’s actually almost unbelievable that goofy *** Napier might be better recruiter than Norvell. Says a lot more about Norvell than Napier though…

How do you not clean up the state after 13-1?

A couple of things here.

1: They’re gonna try to throw the kitchen sink at their next head coach target and it has to be a big name.

That class is not gonna stick and the boosters aren’t gonna sign off on an unproven commodity.

They have a really good class right now and they have to pull the trigger before the loses star piling up and more sharks start circling.

The only coach that will jump right now is Fisch.
While he may not be a “proven commodity” he’s definitely been around a lot of football.

Lagway is literally the only thing holding that class and future classes together.

I don’t see lane leaving the team he has right now to start a rebuild.

But it wouldn’t surprise me if he does a wink wink deal and leaves at the end of the season regardless how much he wins with exception of a natty.

But even that might not keep him there because I still believe he prefers living in Florida. But I do t think the boosters are gonna be patient enough to promote an interim head coach. Because who tf are they gonna promote??

They do t have an oc. Their dc is a preschooler who can’t even coach a defense.

Gators are gonna railroad Billy worse than a 3 letter government organization when they want to get rid of a political rival so they can save money.

2: I want all Florida Gator fans to keep pumping the narrative that cam ward is the only reason we won. It seems like other rivals and some in the media as well as other teams are piling on this.
Continue to talk sht about X.
Completely ignore our db’s and the rest of our position groups.

I totally saw ward playing in the d line and single handedly stoping your offense.
I believe I saw him wearing a number 7 shirt and catching a pass he threw to himself and literally breaking your transfer portal safety’s fibula.

I prefer you keep spewing that sht so the rest of the squad can stay ****ed off!!!
The TE coach I think can call plays in the interim. Can’t remember his name - Sullivan maybe???

When does Billy's buyout go down? I can see them waiting until Dec1, but not Dec 31. They'll want to salvage what they can of the 25 class while still pinching the pennies because they've got plenty of money going out in severance already.

Advertisement
My dawg is baaaaack with his film review.

Having all 11 offensive guys inside the hashes on 3rd and 5 from midfield, IN TWENTY TWENTYFOUR, should be a for-cause fireable offense. Like the guy said, that play was DOA - should've just done a pooch punt on 3rd down and really surprised everyone.

You’re not wrong. It’s actually almost unbelievable that goofy *** Napier might be better recruiter than Norvell. Says a lot more about Norvell than Napier though…

Imagine you’re FSU as you’re rolling to an undefeated season

You’re watching Miami and UiF **** all over themselves all year

You think you’re getting Smith, Trader, Patterson, Jones, McCray, Blount etc and that Miami and UiF classes are falling apart

Signing day comes along and UiF hangs on to Lagway, gets McCray, Miami goes ham flipping guys

And youre sitting there tumbling in the rankings after your first hopeful season in years

Just think, if NIL didn’t exist, how good they’d be. We know billy didn’t lose a single recruiting battle, it was just the NIL

Advertisement
Imagine you’re FSU as you’re rolling to an undefeated season

You’re watching Miami and UiF **** all over themselves all year

You think you’re getting Smith, Trader, Patterson, Jones, McCray, Blount etc and that Miami and UiF classes are falling apart

Signing day comes along and UiF hangs on to Lagway, gets McCray, Miami goes ham flipping guys

And youre sitting there tumbling in the rankings after your first hopeful season in years
Absolutely glorious. You love to see it!

HS recruiting is a two year process. The signees in the 2024 class were coming in on the performance of the 2022 season, as most had committed prior to the 2023 season

Florida State is doing better in the 2025 class, at least in blue chip ratio. They have 1 5 star and 11 four stars committed, and only 1 three star in the class. And those signings were off of the strength of the 2023 season.

HS recruiting is a two year process. The signees in the 2024 class were coming in on the performance of the 2022 season, as most had committed prior to the 2023 season

Florida State is doing better in the 2025 class, at least in blue chip ratio. They have 1 5 star and 11 four stars committed, and only 1 three star in the class. And those signings were off of the strength of the 2023 season.
I think you may need to go back and look at the decommits though before saying they are doing better in '25. They seem to do this **** every year. Last year they had Blount and KJ Bolden (both 5 stars) committed and they dipped on signing day. Prior to that the whole Travis Hunter fiasco. It was like us a few years ago. They win the recruiting championship in the offseason and early on in the season and as it progresses the top guys get poached and they likely hold on to some mid 4*s.

Advertisement
Back