Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Billy boy looks like he has aged 15 years in that handshake pic. He looks rough. Probably the stress of that goofy fanbase and their expectations and the losing seasons with the Mac and Mayo at every meal

Yes. A FINE job. Katie Turner too...
Recruiting is the cornerstone of a rebuild. I think putting recruits in folding chairs behind a hedge right next to the opposing team's exit is just fine. They should keep Katie as long as possible.

I really believe in what Napier is building at UF. Give him as much time as he needs. Is it too early to talk extension?

I knew it was going to be bitter sweet blowing their doors off

It was going to be the beginning of the end for Billy

They’ve been landing some good recruits, someone might be able to go in there and win unfortunately

Advertisement
Advertisement

(y)

Yeah, said before the season Napier wouldn't make it through September if the Gators had two losses.

Gators have a bye week Sept. 28. He's done if they don't run the table at home against Samford and A&M and at Mississippi State.

The only "good" thing for UF's administration is the Noles are terrible as well

Advertisement

They’ve been landing some good recruits, someone might be able to go in there and win unfortunately
Nah up front they haven’t went crazy they need an elite recruiter. If they do not land one same sh will happen

Advertisement
Back