Tears Gator Tears

A couple of things here.

1: They’re gonna try to throw the kitchen sink at their next head coach target and it has to be a big name.

That class is not gonna stick and the boosters aren’t gonna sign off on an unproven commodity.

They have a really good class right now and they have to pull the trigger before the loses star piling up and more sharks start circling.

The only coach that will jump right now is Fisch.
While he may not be a “proven commodity” he’s definitely been around a lot of football.

Lagway is literally the only thing holding that class and future classes together.

I don’t see lane leaving the team he has right now to start a rebuild.

But it wouldn’t surprise me if he does a wink wink deal and leaves at the end of the season regardless how much he wins with exception of a natty.

But even that might not keep him there because I still believe he prefers living in Florida. But I do t think the boosters are gonna be patient enough to promote an interim head coach. Because who tf are they gonna promote??

They do t have an oc. Their dc is a preschooler who can’t even coach a defense.

Gators are gonna railroad Billy worse than a 3 letter government organization when they want to get rid of a political rival so they can save money.

2: I want all Florida Gator fans to keep pumping the narrative that cam ward is the only reason we won. It seems like other rivals and some in the media as well as other teams are piling on this.
Continue to talk sht about X.
Completely ignore our db’s and the rest of our position groups.

I totally saw ward playing in the d line and single handedly stoping your offense.
I believe I saw him wearing a number 7 shirt and catching a pass he threw to himself and literally breaking your transfer portal safety’s fibula.

I prefer you keep spewing that sht so the rest of the squad can stay ****ed off!!!
"Living in Florida" is quite the broad brush being that it would be Gainsville which is basically the same thing is Oxford.

Advertisement
HS recruiting is a two year process. The signees in the 2024 class were coming in on the performance of the 2022 season, as most had committed prior to the 2023 season

Florida State is doing better in the 2025 class, at least in blue chip ratio. They have 1 5 star and 11 four stars committed, and only 1 three star in the class. And those signings were off of the strength of the 2023 season.

Fair but there’s also current season success that should give the class a bump. Also, they won 10 the year before. No momentum from that? What relationships was he building when he first got the job?

Coming off 10-3, 13-1 and only jumping what a whopping 7 spots from 19 to 12th?

I think you’re giving Norvell too much of a pass here. Elite recruiters can come into a 5 win team and land better classes than FSU has been.

I think you may need to go back and look at the decommits though before saying they are doing better in '25. They seem to do this **** every year. Last year they had Blount and KJ Bolden (both 5 stars) committed and they dipped on signing day. Prior to that the whole Travis Hunter fiasco. It was like us a few years ago. They win the recruiting championship in the offseason and early on in the season and as it progresses the top guys get poached and they likely hold on to some mid 4*s.

This too. Each year turns out very Manny/Golden esque.

"Living in Florida" is quite the broad brush being that it would be Gainsville which is basically the same thing is Oxford.
Yes, but he wasn’t exactly giving Oxford rave reviews during an interview a few years ago.

Monroe. We entered the year (2006) with six scholarship receivers. Two were true freshmen.

We used Monroe and converted a freshman cornerback to add numbers to the room.

After we started 5-2 that year, we were down to three of those six scholarship receivers.

Please add, that was for PRACTICE only, and Monroe never played WR in a game.

Advertisement
Question for the people who live in Florida. Do you guys troll UF fans now that the massacre is over? Do you see license plates with the gators on it and beep the horn and throw up the u? Cause I know I would be trolling
I haven't seen anyone wearing either UF or FSU gear, but I only went out for a little while. My son and I point and laugh at the Florida Gators flag one guy has had in his yard though. It wasn't there today though.

Imagine you’re FSU as you’re rolling to an undefeated season

You’re watching Miami and UiF **** all over themselves all year

You think you’re getting Smith, Trader, Patterson, Jones, McCray, Blount etc and that Miami and UiF classes are falling apart

Signing day comes along and UiF hangs on to Lagway, gets McCray, Miami goes ham flipping guys

And youre sitting there tumbling in the rankings after your first hopeful season in years
****, you painted that picture so well I almost started to feel ba.... Man who am I kidding. I couldn't even get all that out b4 laughing out loud!

Advertisement
****, you painted that picture so well I almost started to feel ba.... Man who am I kidding. I couldn't even get all that out b4 laughing out loud!
Shows that winning means nothing it was proven last year. It was proven when we got bodied by MTSU……they thought it meant something cause the writers on their websites sell them those lies and they eat it up. They found out though, if they would have listened to me all these years their hearts would have been prepared.

Question for the people who live in Florida. Do you guys troll UF fans now that the massacre is over? Do you see license plates with the gators on it and beep the horn and throw up the u? Cause I know I would be trolling
I watched the game at a Gator watch party. Everyone was supposed to be there all evening celebrating after the game. I was so drunk and obnoxious they all went home by 6. I was brutal

Advertisement
I work as a flight attendant and saw a guy boarding with a UF hat and just told him **** rough days wearing that hat huh. He laughed and said rough times and I was like well not for me, I’m a canes guy. He gave that fake *** smile and was like yeah I’ll give yall that one. As we were deplaning I told him FSU was getting their *** kicked so we could both cheer for something 🤣

Advertisement
No way in **** am I posting the entire thing, it's a ******* mess.

But this genius has a 5-point plan...

1725487401523.png

bro its on site... I live on west coast of FL so def more gator and nole fans. Dude with a gator plate tried to merge the other day and I went out of my way to not let it happen. He yelled some unpleasantries and I told him Its a canes thing and he and his ****** *** pinto can keep the gator L streak going. I have waited too long for this, I dont know when I will get the opportunity again, and I am being insufferable lol

Advertisement
Back