Tears Gator Tears

They didn’t give our roster enough credit at all. It was all Billy calling bad plays. Nah he could call whatever he wanted this is a grown man team and they got pushed around. That’s the reality but Gator fans (besides very few) say it was only because Billy sucks.

Just imagine if they keep it close with UCF will they realize we are just that good?

Advertisement
You know what would not shock me at all. UF wins its next four. Lagway has some bright moments and then they hit the real part of their schedule only to lose out and end up playing FSU in a game to see who can win their 5th game.

You know during that win streak "Man if Lagway played the whole Miami game we probably beat them." and "nevermind how this season plays out, looking at next year I see 10 wins minimum with Lagway and the incoming class"

Question for the people who live in Florida. Do you guys troll UF fans now that the massacre is over? Do you see license plates with the gators on it and beep the horn and throw up the u? Cause I know I would be trolling
I went down and I was staying with my little brother in Jacksonville so I could go to the game. After it was over, I spent the next two days throwing the U up at every Gator plate I saw. Childish? Absolutely. Do I regret? Absolutely not.

Advertisement
"Bottom feeding ACC team"

Bottom feeding football teams think they're conference logo means something because of what UGA and Bama have done.

Breaking news: Gators are a terrible football team. It doesn't matter if you're in the SEC or the AFC North. Your team sucks and it's proven on the field.

1725541233833.png

Wait this guy was more embarassed losing to Miami then losing a game to GA Southern when they didn't complete a pass the entire game. I know we lost to MTSU but at least they completed a pass. You would think a SEC team that didn't have to do anything but stop the run against GA Southern could have found a way to do it and win you know since it they are in the mighty SEC where it just means more.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You know what would not shock me at all. UF wins its next four. Lagway has some bright moments and then they hit the real part of their schedule only to lose out and end up playing FSU in a game to see who can win their 5th game.

You know during that win streak "Man if Lagway played the whole Miami game we probably beat them." and "nevermind how this season plays out, looking at next year I see 10 wins minimum with Lagway and the incoming class"
Forget win streak I bet if Lagway plays well and they beat Samford on Saturday they will be saying if only Lagway had started against Miami we would have won.

Advertisement
To Billy's credit, he made the right call starting the backup vs us. Lagway getting hurt would have sped up the firing process.

Advertisement
It’s a good read

We aren’t good it’s just UF sucks that bad. Only few of their fans saw the elite line play and Ward being elite. Very very very few
Normal fan behavior tbh. We’ve done it plenty of times. Just wait until Lagway goes out and wins like 3 or 4 games the next month they will start telling themselves (and us) that they would have beat us if he started over Mertz. Wait and see

Normal fan behavior tbh. We’ve done it plenty of times. Just wait until Lagway goes out and wins like 3 or 4 games the next month they will start telling themselves (and us) that they would have beat us if he started over Mertz. Wait and see
I thought the same **** thing, they would say they would have won lol. They delusional asf they would of gotten that kid killed.

Advertisement
Back