Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Waking up to read tears at 4 am is a tradition I will pass onto my son.
will ferrell GIF

He needs to learn

The beat down was almost too much. They skipped past the distraught sadness and went right to the defeated doom and gloom.

I’m ok with it- prefer it, but a closer game would have been a tidal wave of tears.

You can make fun of Billy without making fun of special needs children. I’m a monster and even I don’t do that.
Not directed at you at all friend...

There is a lesson in your words on glass houses for a small number of muppets I've recently become acquainted with that your comment is deliciously timely that I doubt their low character, low IQ, and SSRI-addled brains couldn't possibly comprehend...

Just saying...🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
They have a real dilemma on their hands. Us giving them the *** kicking of the century aside, where do they go from here?

Their schedule is a nightmare. They will be a 2-10/3-9 team. Also, Billy’s buyout is $26M. That’s HUGE.

Personally, I don’t think he’ll survive. I also think Stricklin will get the boot as he has been a terrible AD. The question then is, who wants the job? Lane is gonna be the first call, but I’m skeptical he’ll make the jump. He’s king at Ole Miss, has built up their program, and is at home in Oxford. Florida’s gonna be a minimum 2-3 year rebuild. Maybe Jedd Fisch is an option? I doubt it though, since Washington will do whatever it takes not to have another coach poached.

Either way, they’re in trouble.
Jedd Fisch would take that job today if it was offered to him...

They have a real dilemma on their hands. Us giving them the *** kicking of the century aside, where do they go from here?

Their schedule is a nightmare. They will be a 2-10/3-9 team. Also, Billy’s buyout is $26M. That’s HUGE.

Personally, I don’t think he’ll survive. I also think Stricklin will get the boot as he has been a terrible AD. The question then is, who wants the job? Lane is gonna be the first call, but I’m skeptical he’ll make the jump. He’s king at Ole Miss, has built up their program, and is at home in Oxford. Florida’s gonna be a minimum 2-3 year rebuild. Maybe Jedd Fisch is an option? I doubt it though, since Washington will do whatever it takes not to have another coach poached.

Either way, they’re in trouble.
If they axe Billy this years they’re setting themselves back 3/4 more years easily. They have no NIL, below average portal additions, while losing their best players. Going to be a longgggggg year and even longer few years

Advertisement
Its Florida lost not Miami won, underselling heavy on even saying we are a good team. thats why we won we have better talent in the trenches and monsters. but nah UF lost cause they cant coach, there was nothing they were goin to be able to do to stop what happened to them same like Clemson with UGA
Great points as always.

Its been said here countless times the same: "our" team just didn't execute and their team didn't beat "us".

Psychologically it transfers accountability from the brutal reality of "just not good enough" to "we'll get'em next time gang!".

Delulu and its incredibly corrosive and foolish for leaders not to see it.

Play Golden Miami vs Dabo Clemson x100. Know what happens? 90+ Dabo Ws on that fateful day that ultimately led our Hurricanes to yesterday. Same same Richt Miami vs Saban Bama or Orgeron LSU...and Richt knew it.

Play yesterday's Dabo Clemson vs Kirby Jawga x100. 90+ Dawgs mushroom stamp the Tigers and you get Tyler from Spartanburg going on another rant on Dabo's live call in show.

True Story: Dabo banned live call in because of it.

Santo Mario saw it in year 1 and year 2 and said, "I'm not going to only develop my way out of this mess...I need better platforms, I need better capabilities..."

I was one of the hardest on Manuela (and Big Manny before he returned to form as Santo Mario Cristobigbóls), but in retrospect, perhaps too harsh. The organization, it is now painfully obvious, was playing to just not get embarrassed in the ACC, not actually do what it takes to compete for today's National Championship.

I know we have a Golden Cane as co-owner of CIS now, perhaps he could do a podcast about what has truly changed behind the scenes from that era to this without getting himself into too much trouble.

Talk about a 30 for 30 right?

Miami now appears to have players across the roster that are just better than, or at least equal to, the man lining up across from him.

Is the gap closed? Probably not.

Is it closing?

Yes, and quickly.

Go Canes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back