Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
He went live and admitted he was obviously wrong
Apology not accepted. He went online and said "I'll stand in the paint" meaning he'll get postered--balls in his face and all--but then still trashed the Canes and fans. Not an apology--it was a barely concession. Listen to it if you care at all. I don't. Joe Dirt is stuck with that bull**** program of his for life. To leave him alone until our next meeting is to show mercy and pity.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I waaaaant TEEEEAAAAAARRRZZZZ
Entrance Im Here GIF by Leroy Patterson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Only god can stop a hurricane 😈

Its Florida lost not Miami won, underselling heavy on even saying we are a good team. thats why we won we have better talent in the trenches and monsters. but nah UF lost cause they cant coach, there was nothing they were goin to be able to do to stop what happened to them same like Clemson with UGA

Its Florida lost not Miami won, underselling heavy on even saying we are a good team. thats why we won we have better talent in the trenches and monsters. but nah UF lost cause they cant coach, there was nothing they were goin to be able to do to stop what happened to them same like Clemson with UGA
their players were broken. our guys in the second half looked bigger faster and stronger.

Advertisement
Back