Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
The night continues for FIUgatorMike24!!!

IMG_8470.jpeg
IMG_8471.jpeg
IMG_8472.jpeg
IMG_8473.jpeg
IMG_8474.jpeg
IMG_8475.jpeg
IMG_8476.jpeg
IMG_8477.jpeg
IMG_8478.jpeg
IMG_8479.jpeg
IMG_8480.jpeg
IMG_8481.jpeg
IMG_8482.jpeg
IMG_8483.jpeg
IMG_8484.jpeg
IMG_8485.jpeg
IMG_8486.jpeg
IMG_8487.jpeg
IMG_8488.jpeg
IMG_8489.jpeg
IMG_8490.jpeg
IMG_8491.jpeg
IMG_8492.jpeg
IMG_8493.jpeg
IMG_8494.jpeg
IMG_8495.jpeg

They have a real dilemma on their hands. Us giving them the *** kicking of the century aside, where do they go from here?

Their schedule is a nightmare. They will be a 2-10/3-9 team. Also, Billy’s buyout is $26M. That’s HUGE.

Personally, I don’t think he’ll survive. I also think Stricklin will get the boot as he has been a terrible AD. The question then is, who wants the job? Lane is gonna be the first call, but I’m skeptical he’ll make the jump. He’s king at Ole Miss, has built up their program, and is at home in Oxford. Florida’s gonna be a minimum 2-3 year rebuild. Maybe Jedd Fisch is an option? I doubt it though, since Washington will do whatever it takes not to have another coach poached.

Either way, they’re in trouble.

Advertisement
They have a real dilemma on their hands. Us giving them the *** kicking of the century aside, where do they go from here?

Their schedule is a nightmare. They will be a 2-10/3-9 team. Also, Billy’s buyout is $26M. That’s HUGE.

Personally, I don’t think he’ll survive. I also think Stricklin will get the boot as he has been a terrible AD. The question then is, who wants the job? Lane is gonna be the first call, but I’m skeptical he’ll make the jump. He’s king at Ole Miss, has built up their program, and is at home in Oxford. Florida’s gonna be a minimum 2-3 year rebuild. Maybe Jedd Fisch is an option? I doubt it though, since Washington will do whatever it takes not to have another coach poached.

Lane has had a coaching career in turmoil. Highly unlikely he wants to go to the biggest crap school there is. They always firing

And If Ole Miss is a playoff team, are they going to wait around for the Rebs season to be over to hire Kiffin? Because that might not happen until January.

My guess is their next HC will be a P4 coordinator.

Advertisement

Well, since I was so spot on with calling Jimbo's buyout at aTm...

@Memnon does Bull Gator fund have the $$$$$$$ to buyout Billy and staff and then go get who they want to get to "save" the program?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back