Tears Gator Tears

Hilarious.

1724783111320.png

Advertisement
Tuesday morning will be a rough time for him. You should be comforting and supportive. Maybe redecorate his office. Extend an olive branch by sharing some Hurricanes memorabilia with him. Bring him donuts in the morning. A lot of bakeries will do custom orders for orange and green frosting. Maybe buy him some orange and green M&Ms as a nice snack to keep on his desk, link below.

But don't mention the game. That would be cruel.

I have a buddy who works with some dude that’s a huge Jet fan. When he got to work one Monday morning after a Jets loss to the fins they had painted his entire office Dolphin colors. Door, chair, stapler everything

I have a buddy who works with some dude that’s a huge Jet fan. When he got to work one Monday morning after a Jets loss to the fins they had painted his entire office Dolphin colors. Door, chair, stapler everything
See what remote work took away from some people? This is the type of bonding that only be forged through working side by side in an office with ****** parking and a questionable cleaning crew.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ben Hill Griffin holds 88K. They sold us 4K. Conservatively, I'll bet our fans got their hands on another 4-6K.

So you're looking at 80K Gator fans max. Not an unimpressive number. But it's not like Michigan or Ohio Taint.

Oh, and as I recall, SOMEHOW Mario was able to take an Oregon team into Ohio Taint's stadium and come away with a W.

These goofy douchebags are trying to scurr us.
This will be like the end of rocky 4 when the home crowd chants our name. They will want billy bathwater jettisoned after game 1

Advertisement
Back