Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Miami's fanbase has rattled that Joe Dirt guy. Donno is going to have to hug him. I think they are going to go live at the game. This week is passing to slowly.
Did they really? Lmao bruh no way he let fans get to him. Only ends bad when you let the audience get to you.

Advertisement

Yelling Steve Carell GIF

Ben Hill Griffin holds 88K. They sold us 4K. Conservatively, I'll bet our fans got their hands on another 4-6K.

So you're looking at 80K Gator fans max. Not an unimpressive number. But it's not like Michigan or Ohio Taint.

Oh, and as I recall, SOMEHOW Mario was able to take an Oregon team into Ohio Taint's stadium and come away with a W.

These goofy douchebags are trying to scurr us.

Joe Dirt had his morning LoG show today and he spent a third of it ripping our fans. I think Joe is more concerned with public opinion than on-field product.

Let me paraphrase some of these hot takes Mr. Dirt made:

Not sold on Miami's defensive line because Miami going against a vaunted SEC offensive line. Made the comparison in the trenches to Austin or Marshall within the 'G4'--essentially saying it's easy for our defense to look good against opponents in the ACC but its unproven against an SEC team (despite the TAMU win).

Mentioned Reuben Bain being a good pass rusher, else on Reuben Bain "his own words":
View attachment 299557
View attachment 299558
View attachment 299560

Referenced our lack of TEs use last year as a reason we're flat on offense. Didn't mention injury as reason.
View attachment 299562
Transcript from YT

On Miami Wide Receivers:
View attachment 299561
Transcript from YT
Right after, says we actually have two 800 yard receivers and a one portal receiver with 800 yards at another school so it doesn't count as three WRs with 800+.

I tried to keep listening but Mr. Dirt just kept on going on about Miami fans and our opinions. Reminded me of a quote from GoT. Brandon Dirt ain't no lion.
View attachment 299564

My friend, please do not give this man any viewership. You're contributing to his ability to pay the rent for that swanky closet in his mom's boyfriend's doublewide.

Advertisement
My friend, please do not give this man any viewership. You're contributing to his ability to pay the rent for that swanky closet in his mom's boyfriend's doublewide.
It was a one-and-done. Well, I'll be back in his "eating-crow, post-loss" segment gloating insufferably. I just went there to collect receipts.

Advertisement
I’m not going to undersell the swamp or its impact on this game. That said, they average two home losses a year against a variety of teams. Acting like this is some impenetrable fortress or death is stupid. The thing we cannot do is let those dip****s think they can impact the game. Weather the initial surge and then dominate and there will be a lot of people sad

Advertisement
IT'S NOT THE EYES THAT ARE THE PROBLEM, MO-FO...

It's the Joe Dirt hair, the ****ed-up grill, and the peach-fuzz goatee...

View attachment 299606

Olson and Donno supposedly having a gameday crossover episode at 10a Saturday. I need Donno to give Mr. Dirt a swirly in his own filthy mop bucket.

joe dirt 2 forum GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back