Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
1724773972916.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Joe Dirt had his morning LoG show today and he spent a third of it ripping our fans. I think Joe is more concerned with public opinion than on-field product.

Let me paraphrase some of these hot takes Mr. Dirt made:

Not sold on Miami's defensive line because Miami going against a vaunted SEC offensive line. Made the comparison in the trenches to Austin or Marshall within the 'G4'--essentially saying it's easy for our defense to look good against opponents in the ACC but its unproven against an SEC team (despite the TAMU win).

Mentioned Reuben Bain being a good pass rusher, else on Reuben Bain "his own words":
View attachment 299557
View attachment 299558
View attachment 299560

Referenced our lack of TEs use last year as a reason we're flat on offense. Didn't mention injury as reason.
View attachment 299562
Transcript from YT

On Miami Wide Receivers:
View attachment 299561
Transcript from YT
Right after, says we actually have two 800 yard receivers and a one portal receiver with 800 yards at another school so it doesn't count as three WRs with 800+.

I tried to keep listening but Mr. Dirt just kept on going on about Miami fans and our opinions. Reminded me of a quote from GoT. Brandon Dirt ain't no lion.
View attachment 299564
At this point he’s just trolling. Dude has probably never gotten the views he’s gotten the last two weeks so he’s just going to ride the troll train and rage bait Miami fans. After this weekend he’ll fade back into oblivion and nobody will remember him.

Look at these ******* arguments. "Maybe their top 3 WRs are better than our top 3"..."Yeah, but our top 2 WRs are better than their top 2"...

Holy ****...

View attachment 299592

"...Martinez is playing in the ACC, hard to compare stats..."
Mother****--he's been in an actual ACC game for exactly zero minutes.

"I'd take... over X,JG. ...better basically"
Bruhh GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement
Look at these ******* arguments. "Maybe their top 3 WRs are better than our top 3"..."Yeah, but our top 2 WRs are better than their top 2"...

Holy ****...

View attachment 299592
Anyone ever think that the WR vs WR group (or QB vs QB, DL vs DL, etc.) argument in the context of a game is a bit stupid? They aren't lining up against each other and have zero impact on how the other will or will not perform.

Advertisement

Holy ****...

View attachment 299592
Yea but we have someone who will throw it to them downfield and throw them open. They rely on quick short schemes to get their guys the ball. We got a guy nfl teams want as their signal caller. Huge difference

Advertisement
Back