Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Miami’s done the white-out thing for home games a few times which is weird because we never wear white at home. Matter of fact, last time we beat the gators was a white out at Joe Robbie but our team wore those horrible orange/orange uniforms while the gator wore white.

Advertisement
@JG14 is bringing binoculars to get a good look at this…
Bill Belichick Binoculars GIF by Barstool Sports

This is the same **** they pull every year. They try to blame US for all the property damage they do after the games. ****, they don't allocate us enough tickets for us to do what they claim we do.

1724427850017.webp

We've been to Hogtown three times in 40 years, but to hear them tell it, they act as if the town looks like Europe in 1945.

1724427727381.webp

Advertisement
This is the same **** they pull every year. They try to blame US for all the property damage they do after the games. ****, they don't allocate us enough tickets for us to do what they claim we do.

View attachment 298852

We've been to Hogtown three times in 40 years, but to hear them tell it, they act as if the town looks like Europe in 1945.

View attachment 298851
I’ve never been more confident in my life that we’re going to go in there and beat the ever living dog**** out of them. I remember their **** talking before and during the 2013 game, and then running away after with their tail between their legs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back