Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fun fact, the Billy Joel song "Honesty" was almost called "Sodomy"...

Either one applies to The Gator and this screenshot...

1724032248785.webp

Advertisement
Any truth that Webb (RB) got hurt during Saturday’s scrimmage? I heard it from a Gator friend who is tight with a staff member. If true (and that’s a big “if”), they would be missing their top 2 backs for the opener.

NOTE (EDIT): It’s unconfirmed…can’t find verification on any site. Probably a bad rumor or an attempt at misinformation. Webb is having a strong camp.

Last edited:
if these reports of "unstable" o-line and injured top 2 RBs are true, this might turn out to be the 2001 UDUB rubber match blowout game in the orange bowl where we won 65-7

Was at this game. This is the game that got postponed from earlier in the year. My sister got married earlier that day and I left her reception to drive the 3 hours to watch this glorious beat down.

Advertisement
I am guessing their injury report will be released in about 10 days. I expect it to be basic like the B1G's last season, out and questionable.

I am guessing their injury report will be released in about 10 days. I expect it to be basic like the B1G's last season, out and questionable.
Do they have to release an injury report? If not, I doubt they do before game time

Is it becoming more of a trend to have your jersey tucked up into your pads or something? I'd get it if they were ripped as **** but all I saw was a bunch of guts. Who's the Strength and Conditioning guy up there?

Is it becoming more of a trend to have your jersey tucked up into your pads or something? I'd get it if they were ripped as **** but all I saw was a bunch of guts. Who's the Strength and Conditioning guy up there?
Someone check his felders LinkedIn

Advertisement
Back