Tears Gator Tears

Not a ton noteworthy from their scrimmage today but the right side of the line still stinks. Supposedly the left side looks pretty good but RG and RT, nobody has taken control of either job. Their line is gonna be average at best in pass pro overall. Will be interesting to see if Guidry overloads that side in the game to make those kids communicate and try to move. Bain being in the middle of that makes me feel pretty tingly in my pants. You gotta think they’re gonna help on that side, so max protect and leave Mesidor and either Alston or Baron one on one on Mertz’s backside makes it move a little too.

So, so, so, so, SO important to get out to a lead and try to make them one dimensional. Our pass rush pinning their ears back on obvious throwing situations is going to be such a massive advantage.

I like Kaerney at RG (even though he’ll be a center next year) even if he’s still a bit “undersized” over George but at RT….gawd help us. I guess we’ll use the better blocking TE Hayden Hanson to help out there

Advertisement
I like Kaerney at RG (even though he’ll be a center next year) even if he’s still a bit “undersized” over George but at RT….gawd help us. I guess we’ll use the better blocking TE Hayden Hanson to help out there

I think Kaerney has been running with the 2nd team so far, but obviously nothing is set in stone. You’d know better than me but from what I’ve heard is both those spots are still up for grabs and nobody has played well enough yet to earn one.

Do agree like I said in my first post that there will be a lot of help from the TEs and backs on the right side, no matter who starts there. They’re not leaving anyone there alone with Bain.

Not a ton noteworthy from their scrimmage today but the right side of the line still stinks. Supposedly the left side looks pretty good but RG and RT, nobody has taken control of either job. Their line is gonna be average at best in pass pro overall. Will be interesting to see if Guidry overloads that side in the game to make those kids communicate and try to move. Bain being in the middle of that makes me feel pretty tingly in my pants. You gotta think they’re gonna help on that side, so max protect and leave Mesidor and either Alston or Baron one on one on Mertz’s backside makes it move a little too.

So, so, so, so, SO important to get out to a lead and try to make them one dimensional. Our pass rush pinning their ears back on obvious throwing situations is going to be such a massive advantage.
They have almost no choice but to max protect regularly and pray to God their running game shows up cuz if they're 1 dimensional we're gonna roll big time.

Advertisement
That scene was epic man dude diving in for the suicide bomb is Damien Martinez. Helms deep was it? I don’t remember
It's actually the very end of The Two Towers, when Frodo and Sam head off into the woods with the now traitorous Gollum. The camera pans up to reveal the apocalyptic wasteland of Mordor and the impossible journey still to be completed.

2:30 in

Scrimmage #2 report. Our DL should eat

Attachments

• IMG_0173.webp
    IMG_0173.webp
    306.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0174.webp
    IMG_0174.webp
    316 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0175.webp
    IMG_0175.webp
    320.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's actually the very end of The Two Towers, when Frodo and Sam head off into the woods with the now traitorous Gollum. The camera pans up to reveal the apocalyptic wasteland of Mordor and the impossible journey still to be completed.

2:30 in

Austin Powers Nerd GIF

For the record, I have no room to talk

Last edited:
Just to clarify, this is the guy you are saying looks out of shape...

Compare him to Fatson, though...

View attachment 298341

lol.

The dude on the right of 21 is Michai Boireau, son of former cane Michael. Kid is listed at 360, pretty generous. That dude looks normal compared to 21.

Btw I remember Michael Boireau being a physical specimen at Miami, wtf happened to his son

Advertisement
Back