Tears Gator Tears

I think they're going to do better during that stretch than most people think. If they can somehow manage to be at 4 wins before that stretch starts I think they'll have the motivation to win two. I think FSU is winnable for them and they may shock one of the other 4. Getting to .500 with that schedule would be motivation.

Advertisement
I think they're going to do better during that stretch than most people think. If they can somehow manage to be at 4 wins before that stretch starts I think they'll have the motivation to win two. I think FSU is winnable for them and they may shock one of the other 4. Getting to .500 with that schedule would be motivation.

IMG_3945.gif

Going to the Florida vs Texas game. Should I bring a sign, such as "FLORIDA FEARS DRAINAGE GATES"

Looks like Rashada amended his complaint against UF and Hathcock. Nothing too different from my initial quick glance but they drilled down on more details.

Apparently the UF staffer when Rashada was there said Hathcock was on campus to drop off his lambo for pics but told Rashada's "you didnt see him" acknowledging the impermissible contact or connection set up by UF with Hathcock and then Hathcock was ushered in from a "back door" and also commented about getting Harlan (dad) a job in security.

Also said in a later call Hathcock said "he just listens to Napier and Castro-Walker" when it came to funding NIL for specific players. On signing day Napier apparently delayed the press conference, did not want to go on and not have a QB signed, called Rashada who cited his concerns with the NIL deal and Napier then tried to call Hathcock who was on a plane.

Advertisement

1723836393730.webp

1723837178669.webp

Advertisement
crack drug GIF

You’re correct there was another series which came out before but it was on Netflix. Also the guy he killed was dating his fiancés sister
Yea I knew I had seen it somewhere…I know I’m old but I don’t forget everything especially when they’re making Gator look like mass murderers…

Advertisement

Im Not No Way GIF

Advertisement

Advertisement
Back