Tears Gator Tears

I watched this when it was on before and very interesting …guy was a thug and a murdering fool and nothing more..

This is brand new and has not been aired yet. It’s an actual miniseries with actors dramatizing his life, and all the people he murdered.

Hopefully they’ll include the part where he shot a guy in the head, on the streets of Hogtown, and Urban and the Athletic Director along with the GPD covered it up.

Advertisement

5-0

f959a8469f78455897f2423ba81ca448.jpg

Advertisement
This is brand new and has not been aired yet. It’s an actual miniseries with actors dramatizing his life, and all the people he murdered.

Hopefully they’ll include the part where he shot a guy in the head, on the streets of Hogtown, and Urban and the Athletic Director along with the GPD covered it up.
I think FX had a mini-series a while back that detailed his life.Showed all the crap before he got to UF with his suspected gang affiliation and the stuff that was covered up at UF and then all the details of the things that added up to and how they made the arrest of him and how he drove the guy dating his sister out to a lot and killed him.…don’t know if it was a different miniseries ( must have been if you say this hasn’t aired) but I have to imagine it will be the same type thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think FX had a mini-series a while back that detailed his life.Showed all the crap before he got to UF with his suspected gang affiliation and the stuff that was covered up at UF and then all the details of the things that added up to and how they made the arrest of him and how he drove the guy dating his sister out to a lot and killed him.…don’t know if it was a different miniseries ( must have been if you say this hasn’t aired) but I have to imagine it will be the same type thing.
You’re correct there was another series which came out before but it was on Netflix. Also the guy he killed was dating his fiancés sister

Advertisement
Back