Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
No clue if they liked him but

I wish all the best for Sasse, he is a decent man and nobody should have to deal with such adversity, made even more challenging by the long number of years he has had to battle.

And I'm sure, after a long and respectful waiting period, the Gator boards will start to call for a full administrative housecleaning. New president, new AD, new football coach. The three most important jobs at UiF.

I'll post those screenshots later today...

I wish all the best for Sasse, he is a decent man and nobody should have to deal with such adversity, made even more challenging by the long number of years he has had to battle.

And I'm sure, after a long and respectful waiting period, the Gator boards will start to call for a full administrative housecleaning. New president, new AD, new football coach. The three most important jobs at UiF.

I'll post those screenshots later today...
I am sure they will get three of the bests and probably at a discounted rate because there is a line out the door to work at such an amazing university.

Hot Dog GIF
👀

👇
pJPZ544R.gif
Si

👍

Advertisement
It’s funny how hyped UF fans are getting about one recruit. The best part is they are 62nd right now and only have a handful or prospects left. If they were to land Solomon Thomas, Ben Hanks, Bryce Fitzgerald and Naeshaun Montgomery, they would still finish outside of the top 25 barring rerankings. They would also only finish with 14 recruits forcing them to use the portal again which they aren’t very good at.

It’s funny how hyped UF fans are getting about one recruit. The best part is they are 62nd right now and only have a handful or prospects left. If they were to land Solomon Thomas, Ben Hanks, Bryce Fitzgerald and Naeshaun Montgomery, they would still finish outside of the top 25 barring rerankings. They would also only finish with 14 recruits forcing them to use the portal again which they aren’t very good at.
They will use the 24 class to move into the top 5 with gator maths

And a slam dunk at that. If Napier couldn't get Brown to commit to them then he should have just not showed up for work today. The kid is a legacy, his father mentored AR15 and I believe works in their recruiting department.

Advertisement
And a slam dunk at that. If Napier couldn't get Brown to commit to them then he should have just not showed up for work today. The kid is a legacy, his father mentored AR15 and I believe works in their recruiting department.
He left to become AR15’s manager

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back