Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m alive. Just been chillin. I’m so far removed from this offseason cause we have no juice on the trail. I can see VB3 on Sunday but outside of that…..nothing. I expected that though since CBN job not safe but like NOOOOO juice?

Even then, i’m musing….how many wins realistically does he need to have to insure himself TWO years? To me 6-7 doesn’t do it, it just either gets him fired or one more year. 8+ means we clipped quite a few teams on the back end of the schedule (after the bye week) and ended a losing streak or two against UGA, LSU, or/and FSU.

“He buys himself another year” season means our HS recruiting class will be right or slightly worse than it was this past cycle

“He’s getting 2+ years” season means our HS recruiting should hoover close to top 10. We don’t have enough juice even with 8-9 wins to get into the top 10. Ion see a legit path to a top 10 class even with 9 wins.

I’m bullish on our secondary if Devin Moore stays healthy at corner. I like the experience, depth, and young talent. Still unsure about Will Harris as a DB coach but talent is there.

I’m bearish on the DL. I just don’t see a true difference maker. I don’t see anyone who’ll make a push for All-SEC and that’s not good if we’re gonna turn the defense around. Not sure how Slackman will adjust to the SEC coming from Penn, Cam Jackson is solid but not spectacular, and at this time, I don’t see a true difference maker at edge.
I'll take any bet for any amount from any Gator that you guys aren't winning 8 games.

Advertisement
IMG_0272.webp
IMG_0273.webp
IMG_0274.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back