Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
How pathetic is THIS?! They are not even practicing right now...

"Uh, yeah, Balake, Cormani has had an AMAZING day. First, he got out of bed BEFORE noon. He then went to the cafeteria and had a big bowl of Fruit Loops AND DIDN'T SPILL A DROP OF MILK! After that, Cormani made it to his one class of the day at 2 pm WITHOUT EVEN NEEDING A CAMPUS SECURITY GOLF CART to help him find his classroom. Best Cormani Day EVER!"

1721150952039.webp

I realize Balake has to keep his subscribers "hooked", but give me a ******' break.

"Growing pains"?

So he was given a "second chance" with "no scholarship" and "minimal NIL" after having washed out of one school with these "growing pains" issues, and now he gets to use the same excuse once again? This is crazy.

"Growing pains"...

Spent a half-hour combing through Swamp-*** for tears since things are a little slow over here. Lord, you guys who do that on the regular deserve sainthood. I could feel my brain getting sucked out through my eyeballs. The only thing of note was a dude getting feedback on getting this tattooed on his body:

Gaoos.webp

Which of course drew some warnings from a few semi-literate lizards about having Gaoors permanently inked on his arm.

Now I need to go take a shower.

Advertisement
Spent a half-hour combing through Swamp-*** for tears since things are a little slow over here. Lord, you guys who do that on the regular deserve sainthood. I could feel my brain getting sucked out through my eyeballs. The only thing of note was a dude getting feedback on getting this tattooed on his body:

View attachment 295242

Which of course drew some warnings from a few semi-literate lizards about having Gaoors permanently inked on his arm.

It's like "Coors", but gayer?

Advertisement

View attachment 295242

Makes sense

That’s how they sound saying it after the 14 Busch Lites they have for breakfast

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back