Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

1720630406485.webp

Who is the ODU guy? Shocking he didnt transfer if he really is good.
Jason Henderson, #50 overall and a rising senior LB that had 171 tackles and seven sacks last year. Led the country in tackles per game and second in tackles for loss per game.

Think he was a first team all American on like six different sites and a Second-teamer on the rest.

186 tackles his sophomore year, that’s absurd 😂

Advertisement
Jason Henderson, #50 overall and a rising senior LB that had 171 tackles and seven sacks last year. Led the country in tackles per game and second in tackles for loss per game.

Think he was a first team all American on like six different sites and a Second-teamer on the rest.

186 tackles his sophomore year, that’s absurd 😂
Who’s he playing against children?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s week 1, Mario is our coach, lots of newness on both sides, in the swamp, it’s going to be a close grind it out type game. Once we get a lead, I would suspect the tempo to come to a standstill and a heavy dose of Damien Martinez.

The only way I see a margin larger than 2 TDs is if the defense or ST create big plays.
We got a Sr at Qb. Starting receivers are all Seniors. These guys have played a ton of ball in hostile environments. It wouldn’t make sense to put training wheels on Seniors in their money year.

We coming to air the swamp out. **** the Gators. Turn this game into a track meet and wear Watson fat *** out. Then unleash 240 lb Martinez on they *** to beat them in the dirt.

Advertisement
We got a Sr at Qb. Starting receivers are all Seniors. These guys have played a ton of ball in hostile environments. It wouldn’t make sense to put training wheels on Seniors in their money year.

We coming to air the swamp out. **** the Gators. Turn this game into a track meet and wear Watson fat *** out. Then unleash 240 lb Martinez on they *** to beat them in the dirt.

This is, quite possibly, the greatest post I have read in 2024.

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

Star Trek Applause GIF

citizen kane applause GIF

Sounds savage as he** and I really like this

Advertisement
Back