Tears Gator Tears

Lowe's for plumbing Home Depot for tools and it ain't close.
As someone who’s turned wrenches for over 20 years, the only reason I’d go to Lowe’s is that they’re now the dealer for Craftsman tools. Their hand tools (not power tools) are solid and they will literally warranty anything. I used to keep ratchets in my boat and when they got too rusty, I would exchange them for new ones.

Advertisement
As someone who’s turned wrenches for over 20 years, the only reason I’d go to Lowe’s is that they’re now the dealer for Craftsman tools. Their hand tools (not power tools) are solid and they will literally warranty anything. I used to keep ratchets in my boat and when they got too rusty, I would exchange them for new ones.
Lowe’s went all in(pause) with Craftsman about 4 years ago even at the detriment of their own Kobalt brand. The hand tools are still of high quality and the power tools are a very good choice for DIY’er’s.

You can still exchange old damaged/worn out hand tools but the selection is limited. They’ll only swap out a hand tool if there’s something comparable in stock. Otherwise, you’re SOL unless you can contact the manufacturer or go to Ace and see if they have it.

It’s week 1, Mario is our coach, lots of newness on both sides, in the swamp, it’s going to be a close grind it out type game. Once we get a lead, I would suspect the tempo to come to a standstill and a heavy dose of Damien Martinez.

The only way I see a margin larger than 2 TDs is if the defense or ST create big plays.
If we get a lead I think Mario wants to make a statement. He's heard the noise all off-season and it being a hated rival I doubt he doesn't wanna go all out to embarass them if he can.

Advertisement
If we get a lead I think Mario wants to make a statement. He's heard the noise all off-season and it being a hated rival I doubt he doesn't wanna go all out to embarass them if he can.
Deep down, I think Mario hates the gator as much as we fans do. I can see him not taking his foot off the gas and blowing them outta the swamp.

It’s week 1, Mario is our coach, lots of newness on both sides, in the swamp, it’s going to be a close grind it out type game. Once we get a lead, I would suspect the tempo to come to a standstill and a heavy dose of Damien Martinez.

The only way I see a margin larger than 2 TDs is if the defense or ST create big plays.
So your opinion is as Finkle = Einhorn, Mario = Wandstadt. I sure hope not.

I always liked that about craftsman. I repair things for a living. I have become a Milwaukee fanboy unfortunately because of the packout system. When it comes to small fittings and plumbing repair Lowe's has Home Depot beat but I like getting tools from HD.

Advertisement
I always liked that about craftsman. I repair things for a living. I have become a Milwaukee fanboy unfortunately because of the packout system. When it comes to small fittings and plumbing repair Lowe's has Home Depot beat but I like getting tools from HD.
Thankfully I bought a pack out and just fill it with my Ryobi ****. I can’t have another expensive addiction. Cocaine and guns almost did me in.

Deep down, I think Mario hates the gator as much as we fans do. I can see him not taking his foot off the gas and blowing them outta the swamp.
He knows if we get them down we can't let them back up. Too much at stake for him and lots of these players in money years (Cam, Martinez, X, Jacolby, Barrow, Mesidor, Kiko, Rivers, Cooper, Alston, Baron) fighting to nfl draft status. Gonna be a lot of No Mercy type vibes.

Advertisement
Thankfully I bought a pack out and just fill it with my Ryobi ****. I can’t have another expensive addiction. Cocaine and guns almost did me in.
I like Ryobi and I'll probably grab some of their stuff when it makes sense. I hate all the different batteries. Yard work stuff I have DeWalt because I bought the weed eater years ago and for work I use Milwaukee. Also have Craftsman mini compressor and palm sander. All the different batteries is nuts.

Guys I’m a huge hardware/tools guy. Big Milwaukee fan. They got me by the balls.

That being said. This is gaytor tears and let’s keep it on subject.

What is that subject? That they suck and always will
Sorry man my bad I'm normally not a thread derailer just a topic that piqued my interest I shall TRY to refrain.

Advertisement
My Bull Gator partner has become intoxicated on the cool-aid. He now says that Miami is one of the games the gaytors WILL win. I offered him an "any amount" bet and he declined.........................I so need to kill the gaytors.
How many total does he think his team will win? Just curious where he thinks Miami is on the pecking order of their schedule.

Lowe's for plumbing Home Depot for tools and it ain't close.

1720619660647.webp

Advertisement
Back