Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Gator fans being sacks of garbage

In the same game that Brian Battie went for 150 yards and 1 TD, Desmond Fatson had 2 solo tackles (50% of them shown in that picture) and zero sacks.

Meanwhile, ranked Florida beat unranked USF, in The Swamp, by a field goal. So...yay for the smaller players?

At least The Gator got a rare photo of Desmond Fatson making an impact on one play.

Let's not forget, Desmond Fatson was a pre-season All-SEC pick before logging 3 solo tackles and 1 sack in 2023. For the entire 2023 season. That's just one sack/solo tackle less than what he did in the USF game in 2022.

I don't care which freshman DT we have to line up this year, I can guarantee you that he can produce tackles and sacks at a "Desmond Fatson level".

Advertisement
In the same game that Brian Battie went for 150 yards and 1 TD, Desmond Fatson had 2 solo tackles (50% of them shown in that picture) and zero sacks.

Meanwhile, ranked Florida beat unranked USF, in The Swamp, by a field goal. So...yay for the smaller players?

At least The Gator got a rare photo of Desmond Fatson making an impact on one play.

Let's not forget, Desmond Fatson was a pre-season All-SEC pick before logging 3 solo tackles and 1 sack in 2023. For the entire 2023 season. That's just one sack/solo tackle less than what he did in the USF game in 2022.

I don't care which freshman DT we have to line up this year, I can guarantee you that he can produce tackles and sacks at a "Desmond Fatson level".

So taking recruits into the beautiful city of Miami for an OV and assuming they never see the campus…..………..really Blake

IMG_4254.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So taking recruits into the beautiful city of Miami for an OV and assuming they never see the campus…..………..really Blake

Blake Alderman is such a liar. It's quite shocking, actually. And he's not actually assuming it, he's stating it as a fact.

Meanwhile, we have the VIDEO and written proof that The Gator puts the recruits up at Hotel Oleo (off-campus), takes them to some museum (off-campus), and then drives them to Dave & Busters (off-campus).

Advertisement
Blake Alderman is such a liar. It's quite shocking, actually. And he's not actually assuming it, he's stating it as a fact.

Meanwhile, we have the VIDEO and written proof that The Gator puts the recruits up at Hotel Oleo (off-campus), takes them to some museum (off-campus), and then drives them to Dave & Busters (off-campus).
I mean, yeah, the sling shot is lame. But it’s just as lame as letting kids take a picture in hathcocks lambo. Sure, not everyone wants to live in the big city. But to pretend that our campus isn’t located in one of the nicest suburbs in the country, and that our campus isn’t basically a country club in paradise. It’s very likely that Blake has never actually stepped foot on our campus.

Advertisement
I mean, yeah, the sling shot is lame. But it’s just as lame as letting kids take a picture in hathcocks lambo. Sure, not everyone wants to live in the big city. But to pretend that our campus isn’t located in one of the nicest suburbs in the country, and that our campus isn’t basically a country club in paradise. It’s very likely that Blake has never actually stepped foot on our campus.
Coral Gables is home to the most expensive neighborhood in the United States. These stupid *** yokels think the campus is in a bad neighborhood?

Coral Gables is home to the most expensive neighborhood in the United States. These stupid *** yokels think the campus is in a bad neighborhood?

They think our beautiful palm-tree-filled campus with a host of new buildings is something that we are ashamed of, and that we have to take our recruits elsewhere...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back