Tears Gator Tears

On Gayturd recruits visiting other schools. On WR Jacob Copeland riding shotgun with Nick Saban:

View attachment 44669

Doesn't help their cause that Saban showed he now has a QB as well.

Also funny that Randy just a couple of months ago was fully on the UF band wagon. Their recruiting is so bad that it forced him to jump on FAU of all teams.

Randy???

Meant Uncle Puke.

Yeah, I heard his interview on WQAM. He was slurping on Kiffin and Briles Jr., pointing out that the offensive coaches at FAU are better than Miami's. On one hand he takes digs at Miami for hiring Richt instead of Kiffin and then says he likes Richt. It's obvious that he's butthurt over something.

hes butthurt bc he has zero access to the program. Luke only likes what pushes his forgotten self back to the top. hes just like billy corbin but a more dumb, non-alumni version. he can root for FAU all he wants, but his favorite coach as yet to prove he can even be a competent hc.

Advertisement
Capture+_2017-04-23-16-26-54.webp

Advertisement
Wait, what did Billy Corbin do to Miami to get put in the same bin as Luke?

He's had beef with UM for awhile. Some of it seems legit but a lot of it comes off as petty. When he's outside of a UM audience he doesn't care to rip the school.

deadspin-quote-carrot-aligned-w-bgr-2

NFL Draft Prospect Caleb Brantley Charged With Misdemeanor Battery After Allegedly Knocking Woman Unconscious

....and the Gainesville PD charges him with misdemeanor battery

If you're a **** football player in Gainesville, it's only felony battery if you hit the chick several times in the face when she's on the ground, and fracture her skull and knock most of her teeth out. But if she smarted off to you beforehand, then it goes back down to being a misdemeanor

Gotta love that Gainesville PD and justice system

Advertisement
Bama offered Asa Martin today

cashreg4 476 posts 5 hours ago via Mobile

"It's easy to say "This coach or that coach had more time to recruit players", but that doesn't explain why Georgia out recruited UF last season, or why Miami is out recruiting UF now."

TheSwamp15 4269 posts 4 hours ago via Mobile

"Yes there is. There is always excuses for UF recruiting. Again just wait."

cashreg4 476 posts 4 hours ago via Mobile

"-Foley let our facilities crumble to ruins.
-Our high acedemic standards chased away borderline prospects
- It was an El Niño year."

"Don't forget every other teams bag man. Seems everyone but us has one."

LULZ I almost feel bad for those two. At least they acknowledge the state of their program under McEltooth

"It's easy to say "This coach or that coach had more time to recruit players", but that doesn't explain why Georgia out recruited UF last season, or why Miami is out recruiting UF now."

LULZ I almost feel bad for those two. At least they acknowledge the state of their program under McEltooth

But not really though right?

But not really though right?

No not really lmao

Advertisement

He's had beef with UM for awhile. Some of it seems legit but a lot of it comes off as petty. When he's outside of a UM audience he doesn't care to rip the school.

His primary beef is with UM not cooperating/trying to impede the filming of The U parts 1 and 2.

Billy loves UM, but if any UM alum is ever honest and makes a legit criticism, somehow that becomes something more than it actually is.

His primary beef is with UM not cooperating/trying to impede the filming of The U parts 1 and 2.

Billy loves UM, but if any UM alum is ever honest and makes a legit criticism, somehow that becomes something more than it actually is.

To clarify: Luke and Billy are not in the same "bin".

I didn't say there was more, I said what's there simply comes off as petty. Which, when he's on Cowherd days after the Shapiro story broke saying UM leases its offices to pyramid schemers, rings pretty true.

Having an issue with UM is good. Necessary. Common. Football fans, of all people, have boatloads of complaints. But airing those grievances in the wake of a scandal that could bury the football program is petulant, and that's what I take issue with. No school in America would endorse a film that included and celebrated what The U did. Zero surprise they were anything but cold or hostile because even giving him freedom to use the logo can be seen as an endorsement. It's spineless and petty on their part, but not surprising.

Guy has done incredible work for the legacy and heritage of the program and the school has benefited mightily, even as they've shut him out. But if it's fair for Billy to criticize the school on occasion then it's fair for us to criticize him on occasion. There's nothing more than that.

Advertisement

To clarify: Luke and Billy are not in the same "bin".

I didn't say there was more, I said what's there simply comes off as petty. Which, when he's on Cowherd days after the Shapiro story broke saying UM leases its offices to pyramid schemers, rings pretty true.

Having an issue with UM is good. Necessary. Common. Football fans, of all people, have boatloads of complaints. But airing those grievances in the wake of a scandal that could bury the football program is petulant, and that's what I take issue with. No school in America would endorse a film that included and celebrated what The U did. Zero surprise they were anything but cold or hostile because even giving him freedom to use the logo can be seen as an endorsement. It's spineless and petty on their part, but not surprising.

Guy has done incredible work for the legacy and heritage of the program and the school has benefited mightily, even as they've shut him out. But if it's fair for Billy to criticize the school on occasion then it's fair for us to criticize him on occasion. There's nothing more than that.

There's plenty to say about Corben's relationship with the U, at some point I'll go into it a little more .

Right now what I will say is that while he's talented in his field, and has had success as a filmmaker, he has on several occasions exhibited immaturity, petulance, and a lack of insight and introspection in his relationship with the school.

Advertisement
Back