Tears Gator Tears

QB's usually lock up their spots early anyways. Not likely to see many flips at that position. besides, like you said, #1 class with a program on the rise, or one of those other schools on the decline..... yea.

Advertisement
On Gayturd recruits visiting other schools. On WR Jacob Copeland riding shotgun with Nick Saban:

Capture+_2017-04-23-08-17-05.webp

Now I'm jealous of Bama. They have their own hate thread on gatorbait:

Capture+_2017-04-23-08-34-29.webp
Capture+_2017-04-23-08-40-34.webp

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol... I love the ones in denial:

View attachment 44637

Ahhhh the old I hear/ I'm hearing stick...

This site has taught me that's code for bullsh*t.

It was confirmed by Pete or Marrero in another thread that UiF, Rutgers and one of the Mississippi schools is still in contact with him but not to worry. Either way, they're delusional. W

Who in their right mind would flip from this class to that, especially a QB? Anyone dumb enough to flip there isn't smart enough to be here.

Yea I did read that after the fact, but I suppose there is a difference between them talking and him listening...

As you say we good. Should just make for more quality material for this thread...I want it to get to Jeudy thread levels.

It'll get even better when Milton and Fields commit elsewhere and they really start talking about flipping Sitkowski.

Oh happy days--this thread is like the gift that just keeps giving, ups to RVA.

They're so miserable, and I love every second of it. They shipped their best QB off a long time ago in Will Grier.

Advertisement
LOTS of Mac defenders sound just like Golden defenders from the past few years. I love it. Role reversal

Advertisement
On Gayturd recruits visiting other schools. On WR Jacob Copeland riding shotgun with Nick Saban:

View attachment 44669

Doesn't help their cause that Saban showed he now has a QB as well.

Also funny that Randy just a couple of months ago was fully on the UF band wagon. Their recruiting is so bad that it forced him to jump on FAU of all teams.

That's a great point! Saban gonna tell Copeland we got someone who can get you the ball...UF doesn't have that.

What sucks as well is he can point to Jeudy and say he just enrolled in Jan... look at what hes doing already

Advertisement

View attachment 44669

Doesn't help their cause that Saban showed he now has a QB as well.

Also funny that Randy just a couple of months ago was fully on the UF band wagon. Their recruiting is so bad that it forced him to jump on FAU of all teams.

Randy???

Meant Uncle Puke.

Yeah, I heard his interview on WQAM. He was slurping on Kiffin and Briles Jr., pointing out that the offensive coaches at FAU are better than Miami's. On one hand he takes digs at Miami for hiring Richt instead of Kiffin and then says he likes Richt. It's obvious that he's butthurt over something.

Advertisement
Back