Tears Gator Tears

Somebody has to post this.

This is just pure gold.

Gaturd tears are salty and sweet - sooooooo deeeelishus

Jashaun Corbin, Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy, All Purpose Back

Get the canes one and you can look through all of their stuff, just won't be able to comment

Are you a 100% sure about that?

Yea, I can look into their VIP content and see what their mods are porsting about and every thing...I just can't comment because I belong to ITU, not gator bait

Hook us up with some screenshots playa..

Advertisement

Get the canes one and you can look through all of their stuff, just won't be able to comment

Are you a 100% sure about that?

Yea, I can look into their VIP content and see what their mods are porsting about and every thing...I just can't comment because I belong to ITU, not gator bait

Hook us up with some screenshots playa..

We miss out on a lot that's hidden behind VIP.

Mallory committing to us was a great main course of tears...now for dessert...

RB they were after hard just commited to Tennessee LMAO..the dude is from Melbourne FL...their back yard LMAO man they can't even get a 3 star to commit to them. Wish I had VIP access

Offered RB commits to Tennessee

Somebody has to post this.

This is just pure gold.

Gaturd tears are salty and sweet - sooooooo deeeelishus

Jashaun Corbin, Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy, All Purpose Back

But if I got the Gayturd one I could troll comments in threads to get them going.

Advertisement
Capture+_2017-04-22-07-24-44.webp

Last edited:
Advertisement

[TWEET]855750674138746880[/TWEET]
You know they going to be mad that he's visiting Lol

If they post it. If I had a membership to their site I could post all the visitors Miami is getting. Johnson would hit hard with the Gayturds, F$U and Bama if we could get him. I didn't think we were high on his list?

I don't think we were really associated with his name much in the beginning, but he apparently had a great visit on Jr Day I believe. And his recruitment has been called wide open up to this point. Would be a tough pull, but there isn't one recruit out there that isn't seeing what we are putting together right now. They know this is a championship team by 2020.

Advertisement
My co worker is a Gator and he said to me yesterday he cannot believe our class and the spring visitor list for today.

He's salty as F*ck.....exact quote " you MF don't have your own stadium and playing in a high school today and yet you get a better turnout recruit wise than us and fsu"

I just laughed the whole time

Seems like Anthony Schwartz really wants in storm 18 too

Who wouldn't?

We got bigger fish tho
Xavier or Moore for final wr

True but Schwartz would make them cry.

Plus if he comes and Drew gets his offer, I would be willing to bet my life that all 4 of those cats would be wearing Orange and Green come Kickoff '18...
Hope Tyson still thinking bout us even tho he ain't go to Boca today

Advertisement
Lol... I love the ones in denial:

View attachment 44637

Ahhhh the old I hear/ I'm hearing stick...

This site has taught me that's code for bullsh*t.

It was confirmed by Pete or Marrero in another thread that UiF, Rutgers and one of the Mississippi schools is still in contact with him but not to worry. Either way, they're delusional. W

Who in their right mind would flip from this class to that, especially a QB? Anyone dumb enough to flip there isn't smart enough to be here.

Last edited:

View attachment 44637

It was confirmed by Pete or Marrero in another thread that UiF, Rutgers and one of the Mississippi schools is still in contact with him but not to worry. Either way, they're delusional. W

Who in their right mind would flip from this class to that, especially a QB? Anyone dumb enough to flip there isn't smart enough to be here.

Yea I did read that after the fact, but I suppose there is a difference between them talking and him listening...

As you say we good. Should just make for more quality material for this thread...I want it to get to Jeudy thread levels.

View attachment 44637

Yea I did read that after the fact, but I suppose there is a difference between them talking and him listening...

As you say we good. Should just make for more quality material for this thread...I want it to get to Jeudy thread levels.

It'll get even better when Milton and Fields commit elsewhere and they really start talking about flipping Sitkowski.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back