Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Just what the dr ordered. I feel like my lungs are a filter for tree pollen right now and generally feel like a **** that was **** at a nice green patch of grass but missed and landed in some hot dirt. You know the kind that turns white? Good news is at least helping take my mind off of it.

Truth.

The familiarity we see, knowing they have Golden 2.0 running the show makes it that much sweeter

proxy.php

Advertisement
Gaytors hating on Mallory, even making up his HS stats to make themselves feel better.lol

Some of their posters and mods just set them straight on those stats....now they're asking if he was a take for Mich lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really wish we werent so ****ed with extra weight Golden gave us.
Because as it is right now even if we made room to sign 30 this class, it would **** us hard in 2019, and we'd only be able to get like 10 max. As it is our 2019 class is looking like it'll be about 15.

Advertisement
Seems like Anthony Schwartz really wants in storm 18 too

Who wouldn't?

We got bigger fish tho
Xavier or Moore for final wr

True but Schwartz would make them cry.

lol.
Part of me actually would rather have Schwartz over Elijah Moore. Because I understand he's just elite speed. But god **** he's ******* fast. And we already have multiple Elijah Moore's on the team. Rather Have the fastest ******* player in college football than our 3rd small slot wr.
But I'd still want Xavier, Kevin Austin, or that Louisianna kid before anyone else.

Seems like Anthony Schwartz really wants in storm 18 too

Who wouldn't?

We got bigger fish tho
Xavier or Moore for final wr

True but Schwartz would make them cry.

lol.
Part of me actually would rather have Schwartz over Elijah Moore. Because I understand he's just elite speed. But god **** he's ****ing fast. And we already have multiple Elijah Moore's on the team. Rather Have the fastest ****ing player in college football than our 3rd small slot wr.
But I'd still want Xavier, Kevin Austin, or that Louisianna kid before anyone else.

100%

Advertisement
Back