Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Don't worry ... Gators ain't fixing this mess because they have no real plan. Been half-assing their NIL "strategy" from day one :LOL:

Always remember: At the end of the day, Noles are dumb-asses and Gators are full of ****.

#NeverChanges
Looking Down Kevin Costner GIF by Yellowstone

I have to post it again. Florida risks turning this into a violation. They're breaking the only rule the NCAA has with NIL.

I mean.. Their writers are openly saying its a NIL issue, then immediately follow up with "Florida and the Rashada family have moved closer to a resolution."

They're making it pretty clear that he's negotiating with the university, which is the one thing they can't do.

I would love to see them get charged with a major recruiting violation over the Rashada nonsense. Perfect ending to that ****show.

Advertisement
I have to post it again. Florida risks turning this into a violation. They're breaking the only rule the NCAA has with NIL.

I mean.. Their writers are openly saying its a NIL issue, then immediately follow up with "Florida and the Rashada family have moved closer to a resolution."

They're making it pretty clear that he's negotiating with the university, which is the one thing they can't do.

I would love to see them get charged with a major recruiting violation over the Rashada nonsense. Perfect ending to that ****show.
ehhhh, you are jumping to conclusions there. The guys with media passes arent saying much and the rest are just message board posters. The writers. are 100% saying its not a transcript/admission issue and then wont commit to saying anything else.

Just spent 30 mins with him. He says that it seems that the "Collective" is crap. He called the 27 year old who runs it incompetent. I asked if he had his JD/BBA from UF and he game me the middle finger. He also said that without Rashada the gators will certainly finish under .500. I blurted out "AGAIN!" He has reached out to others to see if there is anything that they can do. But, it may take a long time to either establish another NIL collective or replace leadership of this one. For a guy who usually gets his way, he is not taking this very well. As he walked out of my office [I have a much better view], I asked "Are you going to some of the hoops tournament games?" another finger! Now if we could only get a new OC.
LPdTYfGETFqyQ.gif

Finish him Tampa!!!

Survivability should not be a criteria. There are poorly run organizations that file for chapter 11 bankruptcy every year. Do you expect the NCAA to get into the minds of business management and assess if they are making and executing sound business strategy? Thay have enough trouble managing their own affairs.
I just use the term survivability as a term to weed out organizations like gator collective and all other collectives. As they are currently constructed they aren’t marketing or provide a service and are just fans giving bags, which isn’t what NIL was designed for. NIL should be imo for businesses paying players (ex: United with Addison) for their “name, image, and likeness” for advertising.

Advertisement
I just use the term survivability as a term to weed out organizations like gator collective and all other collectives. As they are currently constructed they aren’t marketing or provide a service and are just fans giving bags, which isn’t what NIL was designed for. NIL should be imo for businesses paying players (ex: United with Addison) for their “name, image, and likeness” for advertising.
I can agree with that, particularly the bolded. That should be the distinguishing criteria. An organizations primary and fundamental purpose is to provide a product or service for profit. NIL is just an ancillary marketing activity.

I hope that’s true, but information around this is sketch. I hope he joins with his brother at ole miss at the end of all this.
This would actually make some sense.... Lane signing a new deal, Lane did NOT sign a QB this class, they have JR. Jaxon Dart as the likely starter then a freshman who was ranked in the 1200's out of HS, Unranked Freshman walkon, and a super senior ranked in the 1100s out of HS.

Advertisement
This would actually make some sense.... Lane signing a new deal, Lane did NOT sign a QB this class, they have JR. Jaxon Dart as the likely starter then a freshman who was ranked in the 1200's out of HS, Unranked Freshman walkon, and a super senior ranked in the 1100s out of HS.
It’s a good spot for him, and lane is no stranger to the Rashada family

Edit: would bring on some quality gator tears, and they can’t say he ran away from SEC SEC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back