Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I believe our opinions differ, while you believe that anyone should be able to pay NIL, while I don’t. Also you point to Nike, but I don’t want to change that. I want to limit NIL to real companies that have a sustainable business, and not the bull**** collectives.
Slippery slope my friend…. Is Life Wallet not a legitimate business? Can most influential donors find a legitimate company to donate through? Stop trying to limit or control somebody else’s paper. That’s the problem I have with your statement above. What constitutes a “SUSTAINABLE“ business? GTFOH with that ****. Ford has been around for 100 years so that’s definitely sustainable, but I’d check on Tesla. Those cats only been here for a minute. Not sure if the money they are putting into marketing is sustainable. Where do you draw that line and again WHY DO YOU WANT TO LIMIT ANOTHER MANS EARNING POTENTIAL???

I’m still wondering how they could confuse an NLI with a FAA 😂
Maybe they didn’t. Seems like Billy pushed back his press conference that day because Rashada hadn’t signed yet. He finally did later in the day. Maybe they convinced him to sign the FAA so Billy could at least mention him in the presser…. It sounds like this NIL stuff was happening before ESD…. Showing him “signing” something was the important piece. They may have just let everyone assume it was tha NLI

Maybe they didn’t. Seems like Billy pushed back his press conference that day because Rashada hadn’t signed yet. He finally did later in the day. Maybe they convinced him to sign the FAA so Billy could at least mention him in the presser…. It sounds like this NIL stuff was happening before ESD…. Showing him “signing” something was the important piece. They may have just let everyone assume it was tha NLI
That would be something if that was it.

W Ruiz is so far in their minds that they can’t think straight or actually know what’s truly going on. I love it!!!
Warning Be Careful GIF by Fleischer Studios

Advertisement
Advertisement
So not only are they still convincing themselves that Rashada is a martyr of capitalism just because he so badly wants to be a gator (despite literally not enrolling),

but also that this doesn’t make him any worse for the team culture they’re trying to build (because of course, if he “wants” to be a Gator it’s impossible to be a bad culture fit).

Amazing.

This was an issue before the NIL. I told a story a couple years ago about how they were supposed to move a player and his mother to Gainesville. They were also going to bag them. The kid ended up leaving months later because he didn’t get the money or his mom moved up. This is why I always say “ get that **** up front” if you choose UF.
Are you hearing anything new up in your neck of the woods?

I’m sure he ends up there at the end of the day but this is a horrible look for them and I’m sure it’ll hurt recruiting to a certain degree moving forward

Advertisement
This was an issue before the NIL. I told a story a couple years ago about how they were supposed to move a player and his mother to Gainesville. They were also going to bag them. The kid ended up leaving months later because he didn’t get the money or his mom moved up. This is why I always say “ get that **** up front” if you choose UF.

Chris Steele I believe right the CB out west

Advertisement
My Bull Gator partner has completely lost his mind with the gators replacing AR15 with Mertz. He says that lots of the money guys who were not “in love with” Sunbelt Billy when he was hired are becoming very vocal. He actually said that with all of the portal losses they may start the youngest roster they have in modern times. He is talking about a 3-9 /4-8 season which would be glorious.

I love the bull gator partner stories.
@TpaBayFlyFisher , how’s our favorite Bull Gator Partner holding up with this Rashada stuff? 😂

Advertisement
Back