Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here’s the AP Poll
4A52F3E1-B099-44E7-900F-9D9A8D1B09AF.jpeg

Advertisement
Random but I was in Polk County over the weekend attending to business matters. I always drove thru on I-4 growing up but I never actually got off the highway & drove around. I understand why Lakeland is a Gaytor pipeline. That **** is country than a ************, them boys do not relate to Miami at all
You were in Polk county for a business matter? I got a few people out in the mid west always looking for a good meth lab or two. If u want the extra business I'll send em your way.

Utah ahead of UiF. Ok. We’d probably be behind aTm if we beat them this past weekend as well. ****’s crazy.
Very different situations. **** we're unranked while Utah was ranked 7th for whatever reason. The gayturds jumping up as high as they did is a joke in itself. Us and a&m not a huge difference in rankings.

Advertisement
Its SEC bias at its best. They jumped up 26 spots. An argument can be made for the top 25. But not up to 12th from 38th after week one.

They didn't exactly dominate Utah either. To move up that high, it should've taken a win over Bama, UGA or OSU. Or at least a road/neutral site win by more than the squeaker they won it by. For all anyone knows Utah might not be any good. It won't matter if they go 6-6 because UF already got a bump from beating them. But they sure as fck won't be dropped if that Utah win turns out to be hollow.

No other conference's teams gets this kinda treatment.

Advertisement
You were in Polk county for a business matter? I got a few people out in the mid west always looking for a good meth lab or two. If u want the extra business I'll send em your way.

Hate to say I lived there for a few years until Piper Aircraft closed down there….it was in the early 80’s so I didn’t catch much sHT from the turds around there…but that is one hick town…best thing I enjoyed there was beating Kathleen for the baseball championship in ‘69 then whipping their asses at the hotel that night when they thought they could fck with us at the hotel….ER was full of them that night…

Advertisement
Back