Tears Gator Tears

Richardson cannot throw a forward pass and will get hurt running that much this year.

Also watch them rank UF ahead of us

Stat lines:

14/27 for 249 yards, 1 passing TD, 3 INTs, 12 rushes for 49 yards, 0 rushing TDs

17/24 for 168 yards, 0 passing TDs, 0 INTs, 11 rushes for 106 yards, 3 rushing TDs

The first stat line is a combination of all 3 Bethune-Cookman QBs against a Top 25 team. The second stat line is Anthony Richardson against a Top 25 team.

It's beyond obvious. You take away Richardson's nearly-undefended 45 yard run at the end of the first half, and he has a 1 yard run for a TD and a 2 yard run for a TD. Other than his one splash play, he has 10 rushes for 61 yards. Richardson is still a below-average passer and an adequate runner who is good for one or two great runs per game. Same as last year.

Cameron Rising out-passed Anthony Richardson and almost outran him. And the Gaytors fans want to pretend like Richardson is a Heisman candidate ("leading?").

Two biggest choke jobs in all of NCAA football this weekend were by Utah and LSU.

Advertisement
I wouldn’t be surprised to see LSU lose some recruiting ground as the season goes on but the gator fans are already penciling in guys who are already on their roster as flips. It’s one thing to think “hey maybe we can grab this recruit” but they’re straight up grabbing at guys (Mason Taylor) who are already on the roster and playing significant minutes.
Well ****. I was penciling Mason Taylor onto our roster...

TrumpyCane guarantees if AR leaves DJ Ukelele will be UF’s QB next season

evil-dontyou.gif

Advertisement
Hey man, lighten up. We were thisclose to getting Leonard Taylor last year *sarcasm*
The only player you guys thought you had stole from us(who's no longer on the roster so I don't mind mentioning) and even more amusing you guys paid him two different times while on our roster to transfer to y'all is noodles. That's the part that cracks me up. Kid obviously was *** but y'all clearly just thought it was so essential to have what was considered a south fla stud on your roster that you ignored EVERYTHING else.

Random but I was in Polk County over the weekend attending to business matters. I always drove thru on I-4 growing up but I never actually got off the highway & drove around. I understand why Lakeland is a Gaytor pipeline. That **** is country than a ************, them boys do not relate to Miami at all

Advertisement
The only player you guys thought you had stole from us(who's no longer on the roster so I don't mind mentioning) and even more amusing you guys paid him two different times while on our roster to transfer to y'all is noodles. That's the part that cracks me up. Kid obviously was *** but y'all clearly just thought it was so essential to have what was considered a south fla stud on your roster that you ignored EVERYTHING else.
That’s a lot of damage for a Tuesday afternoon. NJS?

Jason Marshall I’d assume.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, Pope there. I thought he said that’s the only one we wanted off their roster.

Got it. I would think we do want him, but for some reason, he is allowing the recruiting behavior/decisions of a prior UM coaching staff to impact his thinking about the current UM coaching staff.

I guess he is just glad that Slingblade Billy Gaypier took a chance on him...

Yeah, Pope there. I thought he said that’s the only one we wanted off their roster but I read it wrong. He’s talking about something different.
I was talking bout noodles. Pope. They paid him on two different occasions to transfer there. Retrospect we see how that worked out. Lol

Advertisement
Back