2025 Flip Watch 2.0 Fong "Miami is Going to be Swinging a Big Spatula" (2025 Version)

I agree we will look to transfer portal, but who are some potential candidates? Back channeling is in season now, yes?

I think next year portal QB will need to be a certified stud because Emory will have 3 years in the system and won’t go away easily after learning under Cam for a year.
Names will emerge and I don’t expect Emory to be a factor whatsoever. Good kid but he ain’t it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How so? That he will do gone next year?
of course - its so easy to hammer an 18 yr old with "Cam is that team, you see all the media"
"Cam won't be there next year - who gonna throw to you - they got nobody"
we need to take care of bizness on the field and let Mario cook
if we win like we all hope we do - imo anything we see, we see late (Dec) i.e. flips

Advertisement
every team...all of them....are negative recruiting the **** outta us about Cam...period.
we just need to keep winning every game like we should
Mario will never stop crootin
bold strategy - nreg recruit the possible heisman and first round pick (possible top 1-2 overall) when he was a late rounder at best last year and not considered a heisman candidate.

of course - its so easy to hammer an 18 yr old with "Cam is that team, you see all the media"
"Cam won't be there next year - who gonna throw to you - they got nobody"
we need to take care of bizness on the field and let Mario cook
if we win like we all hope we do - imo anything we see, we see late (Dec) i.e. flips
when DJ lagway comes their pitch will be well, mario has man *****

Advertisement
Emory has been developing! He's learning under Cam, and it would be year 3 with Dawson. You gotta roll with him and develop Nickel then Coleman after. Can't keep going for a stud portal QB because potential QB recruits will be put off by them always getting a portal guy. The same people on here saying Nickel is under the radar elite will also say we need a portal qb to play over him. I trust Mario and Dawson developing Emory!

Advertisement
Weigman maybe if he loses the job idk. He looked solid against us last year but then again that wasn't hard to do.
I got a better idea. Let’s get the most mediocre QB possible. Let’s see if Malik Rosier has any eligibility left.

pepsi GIF

I agree we will look to transfer portal, but who are some potential candidates? Back channeling is in season now, yes?

I think next year portal QB will need to be a certified stud because Emory will have 3 years in the system and won’t go away easily after learning under Cam for a year.
We’ll finally break the DJ Ukuleke code

Advertisement
Emory has been developing! He's learning under Cam, and it would be year 3 with Dawson. You gotta roll with him and develop Nickel then Coleman after. Can't keep going for a stud portal QB because potential QB recruits will be put off by them always getting a portal guy. The same people on here saying Nickel is under the radar elite will also say we need a portal qb to play over him. I trust Mario and Dawson developing Emory!
Absolutely, recruiting the portal is an absolute must...but you definitely cannot count on the portal primarily.

We havent had to do that this far, and I feel positive that we will not have to do that moving forward.

We are NOT FSu, and Mario is NOT Norvell. The construction of our current roster, took recruiting at all levels including the players we already had on campus.

Emory will be fine next season, and if our staff feel that he wont, than we have to do whatever is best for the program.

Keep stacking up dudes on the OL and DL, there's no one that can tell me that Emory cant be a Mac Jones type of QB.

But rolling the dice with transfer guys each year, that have to learn a system from scratch, is just too risky.

hopefully by next year
the team will be strong enough
that we can win big even with a Jag qb with a big heart

Absolutely, recruiting the portal is an absolute must...but you definitely cannot count on the portal primarily.

We havent had to do that this far, and I feel positive that we will not have to do that moving forward.

We are NOT FSu, and Mario is NOT Norvell. The construction of our current roster, took recruiting at all levels including the players we already had on campus.

Emory will be fine next season, and if our staff feel that he wont, than we have to do whatever is best for the program.

Keep stacking up dudes on the OL and DL, there's no one that can tell me that Emory cant be a Mac Jones type of QB.

But rolling the dice with transfer guys each year, that have to learn a system from scratch, is just too risky.
Emory can definitely be a mac jones type

Advertisement
Back