2025 Flip Watch 2.0 Fong "Miami is Going to be Swinging a Big Spatula" (2025 Version)

Advertisement
Why are they crossed out… do you undo that if they flip?
You answered your question before I could, LOL. Short answer, yes.

It means committed elsewhere.

Mostly its because of laziness on my part though. I copy/paste from the Key Recruits page and I don't want to take the time to remove the crossed out text formatting. I've convinced myself that it looks better anyways.

You answered your question before I could, LOL. Short answer, yes.

It means committed elsewhere.

Mostly its because of laziness on my part though. I copy/paste from the Key Recruits page and I don't want to take the time to remove the crossed out text formatting. I've convinced myself that it looks better anyways.
Makes sense

Advertisement
UCLA? This kid not know USC exists lol?
Miami, USC, Texas. Now that's the correct trio. Always said if it were me choosing any school in the country to play football, those are my 3 visits.
As an LA kid by birth and Bruin legacy, I understand the above. My mom went to Hollywood High and had Lakers season tickets. Not only did my dad go UCLA but I was born at the UCLA Medical Center and we lived in Westwood of course lol. Of course if you don't have that natural connection to Los Angeles and UCLA then it's USC because they are relevant.

Then we moved to Miami and Dad started teaching at the UM med school and the rest is history.

Flip Grill GIF by Charleys

Get em Mario

D$ list of recruits Miami is actively looking to flip (he said there are others, not an exhaustive list)

In particular, keep an eye on Derry "Chuck" Norris. Having a tremendous senior year so far.

More extended list of flips targets from @DMoney in the 8/6 Bank

- Miami is working on multiple fronts on the trail. First, they continue to put the full-court press on high priority targets. Four stand out above all: DT Elijah Griffin, WR Vernell Brown, ATH DJ Pickett and CB Ben Hanks. Nothing is imminent there but Miami is in all four and values them highly.
- Miami is also evaluating players in its own class and elsewhere to identify senior risers and fallers. Don't be surprised to see names "decommit" or emerge on the season. A couple names Miami loves and would love to flip: DE Hayden Lowe (USC), DT Derry Norris (Georgia Tech) and CB Graceson Littleton (Clemson). Miami remains sky high on WR Josh Moore (UF commit) and will continue to push.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back