2025 Flip Watch 2.0 Fong "Miami is Going to be Swinging a Big Spatula" (2025 Version)

Advertisement
IDK man... Even as a legacy father without knowing who your HC or scheme or whatever is going to be will you really just send your kid to a school so he can wear the same color you wore 20 years ago? Not a lot are talking about him and maybe by design but I am 99% sure he was behind DJ Pickett when coach was dapping him up and he was cheesing hard, celebrating with everyone. I guess if you define a longshot as 51% not happening then yes I agree a longshot but if longshot is 90% + not happening I do not think we are that far behind. I will try to find the video to see if it was him.
Would you send your kid to UF if Miami was down bad?

That’s the real question you have to answer and soul search. The only way our kids go to other schools is because they didn’t listen to us lol.

IDK man... Even as a legacy father without knowing who your HC or scheme or whatever is going to be will you really just send your kid to a school so he can wear the same color you wore 20 years ago? Not a lot are talking about him and maybe by design but I am 99% sure he was behind DJ Pickett when coach was dapping him up and he was cheesing hard, celebrating with everyone. I guess if you define a longshot as 51% not happening then yes I agree a longshot but if longshot is 90% + not happening I do not think we are that far behind. I will try to find the video to see if it was him.
That logic seems to apply to UM, but not so much UF and FSU who tend to keep their legacy recruits no matter what. The wild card is if/when Billy gets canned and if they've named a replacement before December. That's why building relationships now matter.

Advertisement
Would you send your kid to UF if Miami was down bad?

That’s the real question you have to answer and soul search. The only way our kids go to other schools is because they didn’t listen to us lol.
I dont think send is the right word and I am a dad so this hits close. If Miami was THAT bad as the gator is with no clear plan in site and the window to be good in college ball to get drafted is so fleeting I would likely advise him to look elsewhere. If he said he really wanted to go to UF. I for sure would give him other options and encourage the **** out of him to look around. But if he dug in, it was a good school, could develop him, and I felt like he made an educated decision? I doubt I would not straight up forbid him from going.

His *** aint invited to thanksgiving or christmas anymore though.

I dont think send is the right word and I am a dad so this hits close. If Miami was THAT bad as the gator is with no clear plan in site and the window to be good in college ball to get drafted is so fleeting I would likely advise him to look elsewhere. If he said he really wanted to go to UF. I for sure would give him other options and encourage the **** out of him to look around. But if he dug in, it was a good school, could develop him, and I felt like he made an educated decision? I doubt I would not straight up forbid him from going.

His *** aint invited to thanksgiving or christmas anymore though.
bruh my child a 5 star he going to Miami lol unless I get a bag thats the only way for me lol, but it would be his choice. My son threw up the U at age 1

bruh my child a 5 star he going to Miami lol unless I get a bag thats the only way for me lol, but it would be his choice. My son threw up the U at age 1
I'm on my second. One is at uf already. Now he's cerebral and earned it. He has the ability to play d 2 ish at lb.

My youngest is different. He's gonna to Miami games since birth. His list? Dream of course little early to make the call but UCLA, Texas, Miami.

As a seasoned father, I understand everything now.

Advertisement
I'm on my second. One is at uf already. Now he's cerebral and earned it. He has the ability to play d 2 ish at lb.

My youngest is different. He's gonna to Miami games since birth. His list? Dream of course little early to make the call but UCLA, Texas, Miami.

As a seasoned father, I understand everything now.
UCLA? This kid not know USC exists lol?
Miami, USC, Texas. Now that's the correct trio. Always said if it were me choosing any school in the country to play football, those are my 3 visits.

Once you have kids, your outlook changes on things.

You want them to have the most success as possible, and you want them in the best situation, and sometimes you have to choose head over heart.

No parent in good conscious right now thinks UF is a better situation than Miami.

Mario is a great HC to play for. He cares about your kids and wants them to be ultra successful, and the U of Miami has provided him with ALL the necesary tools to develop your kids on and off the field.

You want them to have the most success as possible, and you want them in the best situation, and sometimes you have to choose head over heart.

No parent in good conscious right now thinks UF is a better situation than Miami.

Mario is a great HC to play for. He cares about your kids and wants them to be ultra successful, and the U of Miami has provided him with ALL the necesary tools to develop your kids on and off the field.
Ha, I was thinking, "Could I in good conscience sent my son to play for Shannon/Golden/Manny?" ...I don't think I could have.

Advertisement

Hey maybe VB III dad loves to watch tunnel screens to WRs which is the only thing his son will be running if he plays for Napier.

Advertisement
My son flipped FROM Miami (in a minor sport) 30 days before signing day. I was very, very, disappointed but I understood. It turns out that he was right, they won 2 national titles and he was very involved. And now he has a very successful career. We still travel to Cane games and he is a solid fan. Glass half full. My point is-being a parent is hard.

My son flipped FROM Miami (in a minor sport) 30 days before signing day. I was very, very, disappointed but I understood. It turns out that he was right, they won 2 national titles and he was very involved. And now he has a very successful career. We still travel to Cane games and he is a solid fan. Glass half full. My point is-being a parent is hard.
He still a fan that’s all that matters

Advertisement
Back