2025 Flip Watch 2.0 Fong "Miami is Going to be Swinging a Big Spatula" (2025 Version)

Flipping a Louisiana kid from LSU? A DB? With Corey Raymond there?!

That would place very high on the "things I never would have expected" list.
Because the HC suppose to close, doesn’t matter who u have there. CR better start finding some prop joes and surrender the big fish.

Advertisement
Flipping a Louisiana kid from LSU? A DB? With Corey Raymond there?!

That would place very high on the "things I never would have expected" list.
Gotta get out of that mindset. We’re allowed to pay players too now. It was tough to beat out LSU when their former president ignored their blatant NCAA violations. Now, none of that matters. Miami doesn’t have to show up to every gunfight with a knife anymore.

Advertisement
I just have two words for Mr. Pickett:

Declan Sullivan

He will eventually and inevitably flip from L$U (notwithstanding the Herculean efforts of Corey Raymond). How could any parent trust their kid's future to a coach who callously sent a student to his death over a practice?

Bookmark this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Looks like is Jadon Perlotte flipping, but to the wrong private school. Still, once a defensive player flips to U$C, I like Mario's odds of flipping them again (ala Stubbs)

Update on flipping Moore and Wilson. Note the "there is confidence" is click bait. It was in reference in Oregon preventing the flip.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Donta Simpson flips. Three flips in the books so far, way ahead of last year's pace at this point.

Advertisement
Izayia Williams visited for the pool party and decommitted shortly thereafter. Top 2 was Syracuse and Miami pre-cookout. Coincidence? Me thinks not.

Seems odd that the #3 LB in the '26 class committed to Syracuse in the first place, especially coming from Leesburg, FL. Did he have some connection up there or was it just the first P4 team to offer him and he went off a little prematurely due to excitement?

Advertisement
Back