Feldman on Manny Navarro Podcast

I blame the players...

tenor.gif
I blame Donna Shalala.

She is still making Gipetto moves with program.

Paul Dee too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Scott Frost….nope
Jason Candle…..nope
The rest of the field……nope
Doug Nussmeier the best Mario could do.

At that point the fans have every right to revolt.
It's not going to be Doug Nussmier as OC, just absolutely no way Mario could think that's a good idea with Nus track record as a OC. Maybe he called him about a possible QB Coach interview and the insiders think it was a OC interview. Btw Nus had nothing to do with Dak Prescott the last 3 years, that was 100% Kellen Moore.

Advertisement
Anyone know wth Mario is doing with this offense? We going to pull the number 2&3 OG ‘cruits next cycle and install the wishbone for the ‘25 season? Looks like the plan to me.

Advertisement
What specifically were the red flags that Mario missed with Gattis? Not saying I liked him but what was missed that was know by some CIS posters? Just curious

You guys may know something Mario and some of us didn't know so please forgive my ignorance and provide some insight.

Brother, we’ve discussed this ad nauseam. Whether that was:

1. “Allegedly” sleeping w/ Xavier Worthy’s mom, which led his de-commitment from Michigan & landing at UT

2. B/c of his improprieties, not allowed to be on the recruiting trail while at Michigan

3. His issues w/ Michigan’s Admin

4. His departing text to some Michigan Players about how unappreciated he was in Ann Arbor

5. A little rift that existed between Locksley & Gattis while at Bama which manifested itself in the 2019 B1G kick off.

Dude is a mess, so it doesn’t surprise me to hear Ponce hated him. Apparently, bro thinks very highly of himself w/ a lack of humility.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some of you never cease to amaze me. You take any minute piece of information and wring out a negative comment.
From all accounts, Mario just hit a home run on his DC hire. And yet all that means to some of you is that he will blow the OC position. That logic is the epitome of the lack of logic.

For anyone who recalls my comment in the Spring it was that very, very, very few head coaches have the same coordinators 2 years into their tenure as they have at the beginning. Most often the initial coordinator hires occur with time pressure and that results in less than ideal hires, regardless of how much the person is paid. We now have the DC with whom Mario should be graded. And without knowing anything about who the next OC will be the same is true that the next OC is the one with whom Mario should be graded.

And one last thing. Your life will not change in any dramatic way based on who is the next OC at the University of Miami. He won’t pay your bills, feed your kids, make love to your significant other (now that Gattis is gone), or fix any issue in your life. Sports is entertainment for 99.99% of us. So sit back and relax.

Brother, we’ve discussed this ad nauseam. Whether that was: 1. “Allegedly” sleeping w/ Xavier Worthy’s mom, which led his de-commitment from Michigan & landing at UT

2. B/c of his improprieties, not allowed to be on the recruiting trail while at Michigan

3. His issues w/ Michigan’s Admin

4. His departing text to some Michigan Players about how unappreciated he was in Ann Arbor

5. A little rift that existed between Locksley & Gattis while at Bama which manifested itself in the 2019 B1G kick off.

Dude is a mess, so it doesn’t surprise me to hear Ponce hated him. Apparently, bro thinks very highly of himself w/ a lack of humility.
teacher classroom GIF by South Park

Advertisement
Back