Feldman on Manny Navarro Podcast

Bro, u do u. & for the record, u initially chose to respond to me, but let’s not let F+ facts get in the way w/ that.

No I didn’t. I initially chose to respond to a post of yours that had nothing to do with any raw stats. I don’t think that’s worth responding to. That’s not the same thing as saying I wouldn’t respond to anything.

Advertisement
He probably has just in the last few days, dozens of posts saying either Candle sucks, is terrible, many like that. He’s 100% made up his mind to the point where he makes invalid comparisons, and uses only F+ stats and ignoring total offense. Why? I don’t know.

Lol. Wut? I’ve explained why a bunch.

I think stats that don’t account for level of defense played, field position, pace of play, garbage time/blowout time, etc., are dumb.

You can disagree. But why I don’t use those stats, I’ve told you already.

No I didn’t. I initially chose to respond to a post of yours that had nothing to do with any raw stats. I don’t think that’s worth responding to. That’s not the same thing as saying I wouldn’t respond to anything.

U literally said “no I didn’t.” Then proceeded to say u responded to a post of mine. Lol. I only responded to u b/c u responded to me & then u started creating this new mantra of the comparison of Candle & Nussimer which was offensive at worst & blasphemous at best. Lol

Dude, I see u’re one of those. Regardless, like I said I don’t even want Candle here, but something else u said; something about an I-form chit? Child I don’t even remember, but regardless this is a snippet of an article about Candle; and for the record, this is in direct response to ur comparison of the two names mentioned:

Since Jason Candle took over the play-calling duties at Toledo, the Rockets have averaged at least 31.5 points per game in each season and have twice led the MAC in scoring. Candle kept it rolling when he became the program's head coach and in his first season the Rockets put up 38 points per game, averaged 7.2 yards per play, and finished 10th in S&P+'s adjusted offensive ratings. He's one of college football's best offensive coaches. In this scheme, the Rockets run a modern day spread offense with tempo involved. On Saturday, you will see the quick hitting dart run that Chip Kelly made famous at Oregon. You will see multiple RPOs and zone read actions. There are even some option elements such as a midline read sprinkled in. Toledo wants to spread the field and make opposing defenses guard in space.

My man don’t bother with his guy. He’s 100% made up his mind and will not listen to any other factors.

He probably has just in the last few days, dozens of posts saying either Candle sucks, is terrible, many like that. He’s 100% made up his mind to the point where he makes invalid comparisons, and uses only F+ stats and ignoring total offense. Why? I don’t know. I mean, I’m not ecstatic about Candle myself, but I can objectively see at least some positive attributes.

I don’t have a problem with people not being excited, or being against this particular OC hire, people that I respect aren’t crazy about this guy. But this is more of an obsession than it is an actual philosophical disagreement with his approach, which some people I respect have.

Bro, it’s wild to me. Lol. I mean I’m not even a Candle guy; I actually don’t want him here, BUT give me Candle over Nussimer 247! R u kidding me right now?

Like u can clearly see he’s agenda based, & that’s cool, just stop running to a site & claiming it’s the Bible. I ain’t never even heard of F+ til he brought it up! Lol

U literally said “no I didn’t.” Then proceeded to say u responded to a post of mine. Lol.

You’re confused here.

I said I will not respond to a post of yours of you citing raw stats. You’ve cited them before. And I haven’t tried to dunk on them or clown you over them or anything. They are dumb, and not worth responding to. That’s what I said.

That’s not the same thing as saying I won’t literally respond to literally any post you make. Your post I responded to wasn’t in response to a “total offense” breakdown from you.

Advertisement
Bro, it’s wild to me. Lol. I mean I’m not even a Candle guy; I actually don’t want him here, BUT give me Candle over Nussimer 247! R u kidding me right now?

Like u can clearly see he’s agenda based, & that’s cool, just stop running to a site & claiming it’s the Bible. I ain’t never even heard of F+ til he brought it up! Lol

Even ESPN uses SP+ now. ****, they hired away the inventor of it from Football Study Hall so they can use it.

The fact that you have never heard of any of this is kinda telling.

Bro, it’s an unstable obsession. I mean he’s rapidfire porsting now.

You’re confused here.

I said I will not respond to a post of yours of you citing raw stats. You’ve cited them before. And I haven’t tried to dunk on them or clown you over them or anything. They are dumb, and not worth responding to. That’s what I said.

That’s not the same thing as saying I won’t literally respond to literally any post you make. Your post I responded to wasn’t in response to a “total offense” breakdown from you.

No I didn’t. I initially chose to respond to a post of yours that had nothing to do with any raw stats.

Are these ur words or nah? Yet this mutha fcka got the audacious nature to say I’m the confused one. Ninja I know exactly what u said. U only came on my radar, b/c U RESPONDED TO ME FIRST, NINJA! WTF don’t u understand about these simple ABC’s? Idgaf if my post said “Howdy Doody” & u responded by “Yowzas”, the point is u responded to me initially, period!

The post u responded to was in regards to RAW STATS ABOUT NUSSIMER’S TIME AS AN OC! What is u talking about u, blood? Fck! I was having a great day until I gave a compliment to a thick red bone chick who told me her name was Destiny & now dealing w/ u.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bro Teens GIF by South Park

No I didn’t. I initially chose to respond to a post of yours that had nothing to do with any raw stats.

Are these ur words or nah? Yet this mutha fcka got the audacious nature to say I’m the confused one. Ninja I know exactly what u said. U only came on my radar, b/c U RESPONDED TO ME FIRST, NINJA! WTF don’t u understand about these simple ABC’s? Idgaf if my post said “Howdy Doody” & u responded by “Yowzas”, the point is u responded to me initially, period!

The post responded to was in regards to RAW STATS ABOUT NUSSIMER’S TIME AS AN OC! What is u talking about u, blood? Fck! I was having a great day until I gave a compliment to a thick red bone chick who told me her name was Destiny & now dealing w/ u.

You’re lost.

At no point did I try to respond to your raw stats post.

You posted his raw numbers, and asked why would anybody want this?

I didn’t try to correct those. I didn’t respond to that post with analytic rankings.

I responded to the part of your post about why anybody would try to justify that.

I posted his analytic numbers in response to a completely different poster.

You’re struggling to follow along with what I’m saying. So I’ll let you get back to your girl, so we don’t have to keep bumping the thread with this back and forth.

Advertisement
U’re literally making zero sense. Listen homie, go get some ***** & go to sleep. Sit this thread out. The SP+ actually contradicts ur war cry using F+ for Candle.

You exposed the bat**** crazy. My eyes are getting crossed just reading his porsts.

U said F+. Lol.

SP+ is something I heard of, yet it appears SP+ disagrees w/ ur F+. LMAO!

Darlin’:

“SP+” is the “+” in “F+.”

SP+ likes Candle’s offenses in the years that F+ likes them. And I cited those years. SP+ has Toledo’s offense 10th in 2016. F+ has it 13th. They basically agree.

The problem is SP+ is also going to agree with how sh*tty Toledo’s offense has been the last 5 or so years.

For Example:

F+ has Toledo’s offense as the 80th ranked offense in 2022.

S&P+ as it as the 90th ranked offense.

Lol; ummm yeah he was. He was the DC for USC from 2010-13. It’s y he thought he should’ve been permanent HC there after he became interim, bumping up responsibilities from his DC position.
Wiki does say in its summary that Ed was the DC at USC under Lane Kiffin. In the body of wiki article, however, it refers only to Ed’s position as the DL coach at USC during that period. That is consistent with my memory.

If you google Monte Kiffin (Lane‘s father), you’ll see him listed as the DC at USC under his son. That’s my memory as well.

I’m sticking with the position that Ed has never been a coordinator. That goes as well for Mario and Dabo Sweeney.

Advertisement
Wiki does say in its summary that Ed was the DC at USC under Lane Kiffin. In the body of wiki article, however, it refers only to Ed’s position as the DL coach at USC during that period. That is consistent with my memory.

If you google Monte Kiffin (Lane‘s father), you’ll see him listed as the DC at USC under his son. That’s my memory as well.

I’m sticking with the position that Ed has never been a coordinator. That goes as well for Mario and Dabo Sweeney.
This USC page refers to him as DC in 2010 and 2011.

1675980651364.png

Is there a point to any of these HCs never having been a coordinator? Urban Meyer was never a coordinator either.

Brother, ur memory is off. Lol. I know Ed O was the DC for USC b/c he recruited my lil homie & my lil homie played under him. Lol.

Monte was DC for Lane only for 2009 while at UTenn. When he came over to SC, he was the AHC, not the DC.

This USC page refers to him as DC in 2010 and 2011.

View attachment 229198

Is there a point to any of these HCs never having been a coordinator? Urban Meyer was never a coordinator either.
The point is: some are cheering for Ed O to be the next DC for the Canes. My counter is that Ed is not an experienced DC and therefor not a good choice for us.

As to HC’s, no I don’t think that being a prior coordinator is essential for success as the top guy.

Brother, ur memory is off. Lol. I know Ed O was the DC for USC b/c he recruited my lil homie & my lil homie played under him. Lol.

Monte was DC for Lane only for 2009 while at UTenn. When he came over to SC, he was the AHC, not the DC.
Can’t agree. Wiki confirms that Monte Kiffin was the DC at USC while Lane was the HC. Ed was certainly the top recruiter and held the title of Recruiting Coordinator.
86A25E6C-93C8-4E42-8B2D-4741FF78321B.png

Advertisement
Back