Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Advertisement
Yo... Reading all these interviews from kids that have came out since Mario got hired makes me want to cry. Tears of joy and sad tears. I'm happy because literally every single oos has said there interested in us because of MARIO.
And at the same time that's lowkey sad because our brand suppose to be at a point were the U itself is enough to bring kids but man.... Our administration really put us in a ******* hole with how they ran things and the coaches that came through here. We really was ran like a ******* middle school.

**** is really about to change fellas! Mario has a plan and things are really about to get LIT! Thats why I always go back to the Cyrus Moss interview. Dude pretty much said he committed to us because of the plan Mario laid out to him. Everything from the recruits he's targeting to the upgrades that's going to happen to the athletic departments/facilities.

Last edited:
Animated GIF

Advertisement
Some view it as a vacation and don't see it as something they'd do long term. My fam and I went down there to drop me off as a freshman, and I was in love. My bro was like "I can't believe this is a part of the United States" and hated how humid it was.
I normally agree with you on the vacation, but I read somewhere that most if not all are there on their own dime.

Advertisement
Yo... Reading all these interviews from kids that have came out since Mario got hired makes me want to cry. Tears of joy and sad tears. I'm happy because literally every single oos has said there interested in us because of MARIO.
And at the same time that's lowkey sad because our brand suppose to be at a point were the U itself is enough to bring kids but man.... Our administration really put us in a ******* hole with how they ran things and the coaches that came through here. We really was ran like a ******* middle school.

**** is really about to change fellas! Mario has a plan and things are really about to get LIT! Thats why I always go back to the Cyrus Moss interview. Dude pretty much said he committed to us because of the plan Mario laid out to him. Everything from the recruits he's targeting to the upgrades that's going to happen to the athletic departments.
Yea man, used to always say we were run like a mom and pop shop and college football was going the direction of multinational conglomerates.. The game passed us by and left us behind and no one at the U cared.. The brand was there but they just wanted to milk few fans and then have them shame people who pointed it out and called them mopes (meanwhile those same guys were the ones who flew the planes and drew attention) the school ONLY cared about negative attention, same reason when Kirk went on tv they feigned surprise like "omg you guys are not happy with 7-5 records to infinity?!"

Its gonna take years and real commitment, not just talk so lets see how things play out.. We seem to be going in right direction and got a coach who has seen the vision and trying to replicate that conglomerate organization.

Advertisement
Yea man, used to always say we were run like a mom and pop shop and college football was going the direction of multinational conglomerates.. The game passed us by and left us behind and no one at the U cared.. The brand was there but they just wanted to milk few fans and then have them shame people who pointed it out and called them mopes (meanwhile those same guys were the ones who flew the planes and drew attention) the school ONLY cared about negative attention, same reason when Kirk went on tv they feigned surprise like "omg you guys are not happy with 7-5 records to infinity?!"

Its gonna take years and real commitment, not just talk so lets see how things play out.. We seem to be going in right direction and got a coach who has seen the vision and trying to replicate that conglomerate organization.
Absolutely spot on man

Advertisement
Updated list per 247 (missing Iamaleava 5 star QB and some of the more recent kids to mention coming but has most of the key kids) :

5-star CB Cormani McClain

5-star QB Dante Moore

5-star DL Jayden Wayne

5-star WR Brandon Inniss

5-star EDGE Malik Bryant

5-star RB Richard Young

5-star WR Jalen Brown

5-star ATH Samuel M'Pemba

5-star OL Francis Mauigoa

5-star RB Rueben Owens

Top247 DL Rueben Bain

Top247 DL Derrick LeBlanc