Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Dumb post.. Mario has done something none of us has ever seen and you want to claim it’s just a tournament? There’s being negative and then there’s you. Kick rocks dude get out of this forum and never come back
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards
Hopefully Mario makes the most of the opportunity but if you think the majority of these OOS kids aren't here b/c of the tournament then you are the dummy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am good with the weather updates as long as it doesnt turn into another debate about whether south florida is country and if kids from the country will want to come to Miami because its the city blah blah blah like the Jack Pyburn thread. LOL.

That said, majority of the kids will be highly impressed with the weather, the campus and the city... Believe it or not, some might not be and thats okay. This is going to be a great weekend and to get as many elite prospects down here as we have is a win no matter what happens. Especially with literally 4 staff members. (Mario, BMac, Mirabel, Joe Sa')
If Jack is country get him a side by side and airboat nil deal with free access to all the Florida mudholes,and lakes and he will be locked up

Advertisement
And I know the "TO Chain" has been a hot topic...but you cannot deny these kids love wearing it on visits and in pics. I am interested to see how many kids are rocking the chains when the uniform pics start coming in tomorrow. Kids love **** like that and it cant be ignored just because fans want to leave it in the past.
Pretty sure the only people that hate the chain are some of our fans every team has something. people just ***** cause we get more attention from it

Pretty sure the only people that hate the chain are some of our fans every team has something. people just ***** cause we get more attention from it
I just remembered. Oregon had an imitation chain too at one point. We did the first 1 in 2017 so Mario had to be on Oregon staff at that time.

Advertisement
That will be a Notre Dame/LSU/OH ST battle...

LSU just hired his former HS coach at DeSmet Robert Steeples as their new CB’s coach.

And OH ST hiring Perry Eliano from Cincinnati after the success he had with Ahmad Sauce Gardner, plus they landed 2021 4-star CB Jakailin Johnson from DeSmet too.
No

We gettin EVERYBODY

Advertisement
Put your pants back on .... most of these OOS kids are here with their 7v7 teams for the Battle Championships so the arey typically sponsored and a) aren't paying for **** and b) already in Miami for the tourney.
Wait, they could live and play football for 4 years in a location that hosts elite 7v7 tournaments in January?

I just don't see the attraction of that. Won't be a memorable trip for them at all. :rolleyes:

Advertisement
Back