Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Advertisement
One of the recruits just had one on in this thread on his visit. LOL. (Jordan Hall...Post #44). If Brandon Innis or a bunch of other kids say they want Mario to bring the chains out so they can rock them in they pics for social media..Mario bringin those **** chains out you can bet that! LOL.
That photo was from his visit while manny was in charge. In June of last year

That photo was from his visit while manny was in charge. In June of last year
Ok you can tell I know nothing about social media or twitter. I just saw the Jan 21, 2022 date at the bottom. Lol. I still say if a bunch of those 5* kids start asking about the chains..they will bring them out. They would be foolish not to. Its apart of our history. But nevertheless, looking forward to alot of updates this weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And arent these kids all coming on their own dime? Thats even more crazy and shows there is legit interest from all these kids to at the very least come back for an OV at some point. (Or at least the majority of them)

I am good with the weather updates as long as it doesnt turn into another debate about whether south florida is country and if kids from the country will want to come to Miami because its the city blah blah blah like the Jack Pyburn thread. LOL.

That said, majority of the kids will be highly impressed with the weather, the campus and the city... Believe it or not, some might not be and thats okay. This is going to be a great weekend and to get as many elite prospects down here as we have is a win no matter what happens. Especially with literally 4 staff members. (Mario, BMac, Mirabel, Joe Sa')
A little more then that! Ksmith-rb, dvd- cb and field- te and don't forget the mustache!!

Advertisement
It’s cold **** near everywhere…I’m in New Orleans and it’s 32 degrees….I hope it’s in the 70’s with a slight breeze this weekend in Miami..
Its suppose to rain off n on this weekend but sun is out right now and 80 degrees, actually hot.. Gonna try to hit beach today

Advertisement
you gonna tell me top shelf coordinators aren't going to swarm

to miami
with high pay
to work with top recruits

This is what's off about it. No one wants to come coach an offense with an NFL QB, elite O line teachers and the best local skill talent in the nation whos now bagging and has resources? You've have to be stupid unless you're at one of the few schools that already has that.

Advertisement
Back