Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Advertisement
I am good with the weather updates as long as it doesnt turn into another debate about whether south florida is country and if kids from the country will want to come to Miami because its the city blah blah blah like the Jack Pyburn thread. LOL.

That said, majority of the kids will be highly impressed with the weather, the campus and the city... Believe it or not, some might not be and thats okay. This is going to be a great weekend and to get as many elite prospects down here as we have is a win no matter what happens. Especially with literally 4 staff members. (Mario, BMac, Mirabel, Joe Sa')

I am good with the weather updates as long as it doesnt turn into another debate about whether south florida is country and if kids from the country will want to come to Miami because its the city blah blah blah like the Jack Pyburn thread. LOL.

That said, majority of the kids will be highly impressed with the weather, the campus and the city... Believe it or not, some might not be and thats okay. This is going to be a great weekend and to get as many elite prospects down here as we have is a win no matter what happens. Especially with literally 4 staff members. (Mario, BMac, Mirabel, Joe Sa')
Some view it as a vacation and don't see it as something they'd do long term. My fam and I went down there to drop me off as a freshman, and I was in love. My bro was like "I can't believe this is a part of the United States" and hated how humid it was.

And I know the "TO Chain" has been a hot topic...but you cannot deny these kids love wearing it on visits and in pics. I am interested to see how many kids are rocking the chains when the uniform pics start coming in tomorrow. Kids love **** like that and it cant be ignored just because fans want to leave it in the past.

Advertisement
And I know the "TO Chain" has been a hot topic...but you cannot deny these kids love wearing it on visits and in pics. I am interested to see how many kids are rocking the chains when the uniform pics start coming in tomorrow. Kids love **** like that and it cant be ignored just because fans want to leave it in the past.
Since Mario has step foot on campus those chains haven’t appeared once. They are on display in the Hecht where they belong for the rest of time

Another top signal-caller expected to be walking around Coral Gables on Friday is 2024 Saline (Mich.) Top100 quarterback CJ Carr, who was named MVP of the All-American Bowl National Combine earlier this month. He is the grandson of former Michigan head coach Lloyd Carr and has an offer sheet that includes Notre Dame, Michigan State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nebraska, and Indiana amongst others.

Other notable 2023 prospects expected in with the group includes Roseville (Mich.) cornerback Amare Snowden (Notre Dame, Iowa, Arkansas, Cincinnati, Penn State, Wisconsin, West Virginia offers), Walled Lakes (Mich.) Western quarterback Drew Viotto (Syracuse, Marshall, Central Michigan offers), Walled Lakes (Mich.) Western running back Darius Taylor (Boston College, Pitt, Louisville, Iowa, Syracuse, Vanderbilt offers), and Detriot (Mich.) Loyola athlete Braylon McDonald.

A notable 2024 expected in is Harper Woods (Mich.) athlete Jacob Oden, who claims early offers from Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Michigan, Michigan State, Ole Miss, Maryland, Tennessee, and Pitt amongst others.
Do we have someone on staff with Michigan ties?

Advertisement

Agreed. Weather and city culture is certainly not off topic

We’ve landed a few recruits from the Midwest that have specifically mentioned weather

But also I agree **** goes off the rails

Advertisement
Since Mario has step foot on campus those chains haven’t appeared once. They are on display in the Hecht where they belong for the rest of time
One of the recruits just had one on in this thread on his visit. LOL. (Jordan Hall...Post #44). If Brandon Innis or a bunch of other kids say they want Mario to bring the chains out so they can rock them in they pics for social media..Mario bringin those **** chains out you can bet that! LOL.

Advertisement
Back