2025 Elijah Melendez Commits to Canes! (Decommits 8/31)

Advertisement
We are winning some battles against the big boys and losing some. This is to be expected in a competitive atmosphere.. Seems like non-news more than anything else.

There is an ebb and flow to battles with the elite programs. One year you own them, the next year they own you. Trend is our friend though.

IMG_6192.gif

Advertisement
There is an ebb and flow to battles with the elite programs. One year you own them, the next year they own you. Trend is our friend though.

This. Good grief the lengths people will go to to be scared around here is wild.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL - every year the same ******* thing. Some of you must be new to recruiting. Except that you’re not.

I don't think it has anything to do with other than he's not solid right now. Solid to most is shutting it down and doing work in preparation for coming.

I don't have an opinion either way. We all know it's a crap shoot this far out. That's months and months of time for recruiters to chip holes in his commitment.

Even if he were to decom or commit elsewhere, we'll be working to get him back. Recruiting never stops until the ink dries, but now you gotta recruit them to stay as well once here. I'd bet it's easier to change ones mind now than it ever was.

Advertisement
Back