2025 Elijah Melendez Commits to Canes! (Decommits 8/31)

Advertisement
It’s a certainty he’s seeing benefits from these visits. Mario is a big boy and he will handle it.

And it’s not like he’s visiting these schools because he’s being rewarded handsomely to do so but visiting us for free

Cmon now, the game is the game

Advertisement
I have no inside info on this one but I doubt he’s a Cane
1718767774196.gif

"Ole Miss and Oklahoma really pushed Miami, but at the end of the day Miami was the best fit for both Melendez and his parents.

"It was good. Every visit was just me and my brother. My parents ain't go on no visits. The whole time, this was the only visit my parents came on. My dad wanted me at Miami so bad. So did my mom.""

Cane Lock

Advertisement

"Ole Miss and Oklahoma really pushed Miami, but at the end of the day Miami was the best fit for both Melendez and his parents.

"It was good. Every visit was just me and my brother. My parents ain't go on no visits. The whole time, this was the only visit my parents came on. My dad wanted me at Miami so bad. So did my mom.""

Cane Lock

Signed, sealed, and delivered.

Advertisement
Would you shut it down if you were getting paid just to visit ? Probably not, like being a hot chick knowing dudes are gonna pay for a 5 star dinner and get none. This is what he's doing to these other schools.
Better hope we are the alpha Chad.

Better hope we are the alpha Chad.
For so many years we were playing the opposite role so the fan base has ptsd. But that's over now, all we gotta do now is the recruiting equivalent of sending a wyd text at midnight and more often than not we will get what we want.

Advertisement
I agree but same time we are gonna land him

I expect some November/December Bob Ross sightings though
Yeah I honestly do think we will land him....but by no means do I believe he's completely shutting anything down. His excuse for his next visit out of town will be that he didn't get to experience it with his parents the first time lol.

BUT it would be amazing if he's really locked in and hopefully he can help recruit.

Yeah I honestly do think we will land him....but by no means do I believe he's completely shutting anything down. His excuse for his next visit out of town will be that he didn't get to experience it with his parents the first time lol.

BUT it would be amazing if he's really locked in and hopefully he can help recruit.
I like to think you can take a kid for his word. Mario has an impressive flip rate (or lack of on our end)

I don’t have first hand insider info but everything I’ve heard was the kid has been all in from the beginning so seems (hopefully) he’s just been collecting bags and might continue to do so

Advertisement
Back