2025 Elijah Melendez Commits to Canes! (Decommits 8/31)

Advertisement
Kids commit, take visits and u know they solid anyway. Like Ellis Robinson last cycle, visited Miami like 65 times but made it clear he solid to UGA. Talking up other teams like u not committed simply means you are not and am sure the staff is approaching it as such.

Not sure why this kid committed to us in the first place. He's a big talent and would suck to lose though. My only hope is coach D Nick and Cristobal being elite recruiters will do their best to hang on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And I have no doubt this is how it’ll go

We will ease whatever issue he has

He will reaffirm

And then take more visits lol
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I agree with not committing until certain, but some of these kids weren’t raised that way, especially if there is money available to take a visit. And I am no accusing Auburn or Ole Miss of anything, but I would not be shocked if there are old fashioned inducements to visit. After all, old habits die hard.

Advertisement
I agree with not committing until certain, but some of these kids weren’t raised that way, especially if there is money available to take a visit. And I am no accusing Auburn or Ole Miss of anything, but I would not be shocked if there are old fashioned inducements to visit. After all, old habits die hard.

It’s a certainty he’s seeing benefits from these visits. Mario is a big boy and he will handle it.

Advertisement
Back