Early Morning Haselwood update

Advertisement
LOL why would the top WR in the nation come here to play for our mentally handicapped HC? This will continuously happen until Richt is relieved of his duties but most you imbeciles are okay with Richt sinking this program into the bottom of the Dead Sea.

Slight wager? @DMoney please enforce this between this troll @Dawgcane & I. If jarren stays permanently ban my *** quick fast. If he leaves than same for him. Even knowing how wishy washy **** can be I'm fine with that wager. U call that buddy? I think u and ur few buddies that follow me around like 50 shades of stalker should call me on my bull**** so I get banned permanently.... I'll be waiting for u to backtrack now

You are on my man, course you said same thing before and showed up under a different user name. I would miss all the fun of picking at some of the posters on here and of course the good free info site provides, but a chance to get you negative butt off here would be worth the chance.

My man that coaches at Jarren's HS says he staying and I trust him more than you, so lets just he who is correct.

Because if you bring a grad transfer there's usually not enough snaps for 3 QBs in spring and fall camp. That means it's a 2 man race between "your guy" and the "new guy". If "your guy" is only going to be Kosi, who has not shown me enough that he can hold the job, it makes no sense.

Plus, unless you are 1 player (QB) away from a playoff run (hich we are not with all the talent we are losing this year), i don't want a grad transfer QB. Next year we will be here in the same spot only with less young QBs to pick from to keep this program moving forward......so we would be screwed again.

Exactly it makes no sense. That is where it ends. If you think you have a guy. You don't bring an older player to muddy the waters.

Advertisement
If he had the early signing day period his classes might have been even better as his problem always seem to losing kids those last few months. It’s alarming we have seen him close within his first 3 years with guys like Tracy Howard , alquadin Muhammad, Stacy coley late but not with richt

What's the last surprise commitment that we got during the Richt era? I'm not talking about McCloud or Richards.

That's not because of the talent we have. Its alot more of an indication of the LACK of talent we constantly put out on the field. On a positive note I wanna congratulate Dee as he was just won the award for best wr of the year................... I'm not kidding.

If he had the early signing day period his classes might have been even better as his problem always seem to losing kids those last few months. It’s alarming we have seen him close within his first 3 years with guys like Tracy Howard , alquadin Muhammad, Stacy coley late but not with richt

you know there is a good chance Richt closes with Stevenson and Bogle right?

Advertisement
That's not because of the talent we have. Its alot more of an indication of the LACK of talent we constantly put out on the field. On a positive note I wanna congratulate Dee as he was just won the award for best wr of the year................... I'm not kidding.

Wait. What?!?!?!?!

Then again, we all knew who was the best WR on the team this year.....and well......he's not on the team anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this kid really that good? Maybe I have to watch his highlights again because I see a kid that can't get much separation at the high school level.

Not this year for me

No more banana in the tailpipe for me. Some of yall fall for this every year. Been telling yall these kids aint coming and i have no inside info its just u know the feel of it from being let down all the time.
Facts . Until Richt is gone or major changes are made I don’t even bother following recruiting like I used to . These clowns done took the fun of following the team away from me . All I can do is watch the games and that’s it

Advertisement
Back