Early Morning Haselwood update

Advertisement
Advertisement
On another note this just shows lil Kirby aint lil Nicky. You think the #1 ranked wr or any position player is getting out of the state of Alabama? haha. Total fail by Smahhht

Wait....Richt's not even going to have a QB competition? Man.......this makes zero sense.

Don't tell me you believe this guy. He's got an axe to grind and has for years.

Yes, Mark Richt handed the job to N'Kosi Perry after the performance we saw this year with no spring ball or fall camp. Y'all are funny.

Advertisement
Didn’t his personal qb coach Quincy Avery say he was staying just 2-3 weeks ago and wasn’t even thinking about it.
Brock if you wanna talk about this I'm okay with one message but I'm not elaborating more than this on HERE. just like recruiting things are fluid. Kids change they're minds. I told yall myself a month ago he was staying. After him saying for most of the season he was gone.... now hes circled back on that again. Maybe Quincy can talk him into staying. But from my understanding Quincy is about to be hired at osu... that'll seal it.

Not really. Jeudy never had any real interest. He was ALL bags, all the time. Haselwood really wants to come to Miami, but ultimately when it's time to put pen to paper, money wins out.
Juedy is the better player IMO so this isnt worse for me especially since I thought we had a better shot at JJ. This JH cat never really followed ti so much because I know when its time to close we cant close no matter how much a kid likes us. Bags during closing season change everything

If you guys think Nkosi has already been giving the keys then you must've not been paying attention this season.There will be without a doubt a competition next season and believing anything else is just stupid.

Advertisement
Why do people let themselves get hyped still? Haven't you learned from the past 10 years? Expect the worst, hope for the best.

Advertisement
Brock if you wanna talk about this I'm okay with one message but I'm not elaborating more than this on HERE. just like recruiting things are fluid. Kids change they're minds. I told yall myself a month ago he was staying. After him saying for most of the season he was gone.... now hes circled back on that again. Maybe Quincy can talk him into staying. But from my understanding Quincy is about to be hired at osu... that'll seal it.
They are going end up with fields, if they don’t they got Tate martell

On another note this just shows lil Kirby aint lil Nicky. You think the #1 ranked wr or any position player is getting out of the state of Alabama? haha. Total fail by Smahhht
Y isnt bama on this kid hard af? I know they like explosive speed guys.......whats the reason they arent a player for this kid besides being stacked (which has never stopped them)

Now that he’s trending to ou, can we start saying he’s smaller than he’s listed, scared to compete, and doesn’t have that dog in him

Now that he’s trending to ou, can we start saying he’s smaller than he’s listed, scared to compete, and doesn’t have that dog in him

You're early. Wait til it's official to start saying that you'd rather have a 3-star who wants to be here than a 5-star who doesn't

Advertisement
Back