Early Morning Haselwood update

Advertisement
Advertisement
So the whole “I want my moment on Jan 5” was all BS. If this kid is leaking info from his camp then just come out and commit. Don’t play hat games at the all star game. “Your moment” has been phucked. Hope his parents advise him of this. If everyone knows he’s going to choose OU then just make it public.

We never even heard about OU until Friday. If he wasnt sure about Miami then i dont understand the miami gloves even in the championship game.

Huh? They're gloves. You put stock into what gloves a kid wears in a game? Maybe they're the only pair he owns? WTF does that have to do with anything? I refuse to believe you're an adult and you put an ounce of stock into which gloves a kid wears.

Also, WE never heard about OU. Doesn't mean they weren't communicating with the kid and the old man, who went to OU.

Lastly, I never felt good about Miami once the kid took a UOV to Tennessee. Pruitt has the saban booster blueprint, and he's paying the absolute **** out of kids. Look at Tennessee's class. They're in a worse spot that Miami on the field, and have been for years, but they're signing monsters this year. Once Haselwood started sniffing around there on his own dime, I knew he was gone to the highest bidder. Just IMO OU used the dad as leverage. You guys have to put yourselves in these kid's shoes. It's really difficult for a 17 year old kid to say no when your parents are begging you to do something because you're being offered life-changing money.

Advertisement
Or maybe, just maybe, the Haselwood camp saw we don't plan to make any changes on the offensive side of the ball and realized the **** show would just continue. Just a thought.

Advertisement
I agree but what's he gonna do when Riley bolts? I mean lets look at it like this wasn't Richards killing it in the offense his 1st year with a QB that can throw....thats what we haven't had in 2 seasons. A QB that can throw
The bag is the bag. They won’t take it back when Riley bolts.

Advertisement
Huh? They're gloves. You put stock into what gloves a kid wears in a game? Maybe they're the only pair he owns? WTF does that have to do with anything? I refuse to believe you're an adult and you put an ounce of stock into which gloves a kid wears.

Also, WE never heard about OU. Doesn't mean they weren't communicating with the kid and the old man, who went to OU.

Lastly, I never felt good about Miami once the kid took a UOV to Tennessee. Pruitt has the saban booster blueprint, and he's paying the absolute **** out of kids. Look at Tennessee's class. They're in a worse spot that Miami on the field, and have been for years, but they're signing monsters this year. Once Haselwood started sniffing around there on his own dime, I knew he was gone to the highest bidder. Just IMO OU used the dad as leverage. You guys have to put yourselves in these kid's shoes. It's really difficult for a 17 year old kid to say no when your parents are begging you to do something because you're being offered life-changing money.

Im in agreement im just talking about the trolling of UM. We gotta get in the bag game

Or maybe, just maybe, the Haselwood camp saw we don't plan to make any changes on the offensive side of the ball and realized the **** show would just continue. Just a thought.

It's 1% that and 99% money.

You guys just can't put yourselves into these kid's situations. If you could, it'd be very easy to see. Sure, playing for Riley is a selling point. But ultimately the offense is 1% of the decision and the weight of the stacks is 99%.

Advertisement
Back