Early Morning Haselwood update

Advertisement
But you praised Blake James for the Richt here. You had a whole thread about it.

As of right now he probably regrets it.

tumblr_mt3jprM7r71qzuucoo2_250.gif

Advertisement
If we can flip Dunmore, WHICH I DOUBT, I would feel better.

But this blunt, though. This loud gives me the energy to not even be mad. 🤷‍♂️🙌

tenor (28).gif

Advertisement
Hmm... Lincoln Riley’s offense or Mark Richt’s. That’s why we are “cursed”

I agree but what's he gonna do when Riley bolts? I mean lets look at it like this wasn't Richards killing it in the offense his 1st year with a QB that can throw....thats what we haven't had in 2 seasons. A QB that can throw

I'm not even mad. We aren't supposed to get these type of recruits.

Wr are cursed. I don't know what the curse is, but we are indeed cursed.

The curse is a big bag of money. This really isn't hard to figure out.

Sure, Riley being able to pitch back to back Heismans works for them. Lincoln Riley vs Mark Richt offense works as well. But the bottom line is, Miami just doesn't and likely never will pay well enough to get these kids with any semblance of consistency. And don't think for a second that these schools don't use a situation like the one with Haselwood's dad as leverage. Hey pops....I got a bag with $400K in it if your kid signs with OU. That's a lot of pressure to put on a kid, when your dad walks into your room, tells you he's struggling to make ends meet and all you gotta do to help us out is just sign with this school, which is really a pretty **** good option on its own anyway. Son, you can make all our problems disappear. You're so blessed. All you've gotta do is sign your name on that paper with the OU logo, and our problems are solved. Will you help out our family? I know you love Miami and Coach Dugans and you'll have a blast. But think of our family. Come on kid. Do what's right.

I agree but what's he gonna do when Riley bolts? I mean lets look at it like this wasn't Richards killing it in the offense his 1st year with a QB that can throw....thats what we haven't had in 2 seasons. A QB that can throw

Thats our problem summed up to the max. Smfh. Its on Richt and Richt Jr to get a QB

If JH goes to Oklahoma I wish him the best and I hope they don't ruin his route running but he should be a beast no matter what

Advertisement
The curse is a big bag of money. This really isn't hard to figure out.

Sure, Riley being able to pitch back to back Heismans works for them. Lincoln Riley vs Mark Richt offense works as well. But the bottom line is, Miami just doesn't and likely never will pay well enough to get these kids with any semblance of consistency. And don't think for a second that these schools don't use a situation like the one with Haselwood's dad as leverage. Hey pops....I got a bag with $400K in it if your kid signs with OU. That's a lot of pressure to put on a kid, when your dad walks into your room, tells you he's struggling to make ends meet and all you gotta do to help us out is just sign with this school, which is really a pretty **** good option on its own anyway. Son, you can make all our problems disappear. You're so blessed. All you've gotta do is sign your name on that paper with the OU logo, and our problems are solved. Will you help out our family? I know you love Miami and Coach Dugans and you'll have a blast. But think of our family. Come on kid. Do what's right.

We never even heard about OU until Friday. If he wasnt sure about Miami then i dont understand the miami gloves even in the championship game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back