Early Morning Haselwood update

Advertisement
Im in agreement im just talking about the trolling of UM. We gotta get in the bag game

Nah, he wasn't trolling at all. I really believe the kid wants to be at Miami. He's a big city kid. Came to South Beach multiple times this year on his own dime. His mom is a huge fan of the city and the program. He connected with Dugans more than any coach. He told Miami's staff he was coming, and he wasn't bull****ting. But again, when the pressure gets turned up to 11, and Dad sits on your bed and says, "Son, you can help our entire family and make all of our problems go away", feelings change. The kid is torn as ****. That's what EVERY source says. Why? Because heart says Miami, but that's not enough. Not when this kind of money and pressure from your family is involved.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is embarrassing for us and even more embarrassing for UGA. How does a dude take an official to your school and comes out of that official trending for a team he hasn’t visited for months. This weekend should have at least made this interesting between Miami and UGA. Just a complete **** up by both.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude still mad at staff, throwing all kind of **** out now.
Slight wager? @DMoney please enforce this between this troll @Dawgcane & I. If jarren stays permanently ban my *** quick fast. If he leaves than same for him. Even knowing how wishy washy **** can be I'm fine with that wager. U call that buddy? I think u and ur few buddies that follow me around like 50 shades of stalker should call me on my bull**** so I get banned permanently.... I'll be waiting for u to backtrack now

Slight wager? @DMoney please enforce this between this troll @Dawgcane & I. If jarren stays permanently ban my *** quick fast. If he leaves than same for him. Even knowing how wishy washy **** can be I'm fine with that wager. U call that buddy? I think u and ur few buddies that follow me around like 50 shades of stalker should call me on my bull**** so I get banned permanently.... I'll be waiting for u to backtrack now
Didn’t his personal qb coach Quincy Avery say he was staying just 2-3 weeks ago and wasn’t even thinking about it.

Bruh Perry not starting next year, he has done nothing to show that he should be the guy period
I agree but ur coach & new oc don't... can't even make this **** up how comical our staff runs **** right now. We've become the bad news bears.

Advertisement
Back