Early Morning Haselwood update

Advertisement
Just to keep it 100: Throughout yesterday, I've heard the Jadon Haselwood and OU buzz grow louder and louder. Going into last night, I was told by a source close to Haselwood that he believes the pick will be OU. Could just be smoke to drum up drama for his announcement, and I'll also point out that I heard last night that Miami still feels confident they will land him. I'm keeping my Miami pick but I honestly have no idea what he'll do at this point. It's a 50-50 situation at best.

Would be crazy for OU to pull him last minute considering multiple strong sources had told me OU had been out of this for months all the way up until this weekend, and I've heard other respected pundits in the industry saying the same in the past.

Welcome to Signing Day, folks.

If he genuinely didn’t know where he was going as of yesterday I really don’t understand why his parents or someone wouldn’t advise him to wait, these kids let announcing in a cool way get in the way of making a sound decision. Based on everything he has ever said Miami and Georgia Tech are the only schools that would make sense so I guess we’ll see.

Advertisement
Yeah, this is all the bag game. Has nothing to do with our 4 game losing streak after he visited where our offense looked like trash and Lincoln Riley and OU lookin like they are playing NCAA on the freshman difficulty, nope, nothin....
Hopefully his love for Miami and the fact we still put people in the league wins out but your post is comical.

LMFAO - I guess he just fell in love with OU on Friday?

Advertisement
unless @Cribby changes his crystal ball im not worried. As it has been with the Stevenson/ Haselwoood situation, Stefan’s info seems to be 1-2 days behind @Cribby to then confirm what he previously said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back