Early Morning Haselwood update

Advertisement
Could this be when he heard Richt wasnt hiring an OC that he decided to look elsewhere. We can't possibly lose like this. I'd this is the case Fields has a top 3 of FSPoo, Ohio State, and Oklahoma. If fields go to the seminooooos then we may see him there.

I was telling my buddies last night, that were hype for Haselwood...watch, in the morning, the pundits are flipping their picks to OU. Watch.

I wake up...a Stefan delivers.

Rename the Haselwood thread to the Ibis tears thread when it happens.

I guess Norman City life > Miami City Life
1545219976285.gif

Advertisement
-Haselwood is strongly trending towards OU
-Zip and Summerall Florida bound
-Kennedy basically Miami
-Hedley the punter will sign in Feb
-Miami has not send the NLI to Gordon so we are just a hat on his table.
Plant city guy riding for Gordon hard in that thread talking about how he humble and not playing games lol

He is going to Commit to miami on tv then his mom will steal his NLI and fax it to OU.

He is shocked our 10th coach will be a defensive hire. :reaction:

Go Canes

Advertisement
Man **** Miami showtimes I wish I wasn't a fan this gets worse and worse every year have top guys trending your way then on last week get rug pulled from under us. When does your frustration and disappointment outweigh your love for a team to when you just give up?

Don't worry bro, if you live in Miami you can always afford tickets to the game. The guy on the corner with the tin can collects enough in 30 minutes to get in the gates.

LMAO YESSS SPOT ON....

I'm good with being able to purchase tickets never a problem company Club level 200 tickets ( did I just say corporate tickets) well add me to hypocrit list then, just saying my how things have changed

I guess my only question is how is all this info leaking out if these guys camps are supposedly “tight lipped”? Haselwood said nobody would know until Jan 5? Now all of a sudden “sources” are ruining his moment? Not buying it. Folks are hedging there bets. Nobody knows anything. I’m sticking to that.

(No offense Stefan. You do good work bro)

Advertisement
Let's be honest: if Oklahoma was in it since the beginning it would've been a no brainer.

The fact that we will be left at the altar again sucks and is the umpteenth bad look for this U.

Also we are not lucky at all: OU was done at WR but then Arjei Henderson decommitted and here we are.

BAG auction last bidder , if this holds true then credibility of college football and really everything that is tied to it would have hit new lows in all phases. It really is a multi billion dollars business now corporate run by suits for years who would lay waste to all in its pursuit of the almighty dollar market share.

The innocence and sanctity of a one time LAST beacon of good ole football is basically gone and it's really shame look for TV commercial timeouts to increase and PAY PER VIEW on top Bowl games and so on coming soon.

Very soon the middle class will be priced totally out of going to college football and suits coat and ties in there place.....IT'S COMING BOYS

Just venting here with all this last minute BAGGAGE ,
Yeah, this is all the bag game. Has nothing to do with our 4 game losing streak after he visited where our offense looked like trash and Lincoln Riley and OU lookin like they are playing NCAA on the freshman difficulty, nope, nothin....
Hopefully his love for Miami and the fact we still put people in the league wins out but your post is comical.

Advertisement
Not sure why he was ever interested in Miami anyway.... what’s to draw to here? Playing in a 1950s offense led by a bum? Or play in arguably the best offense in the country at Oklahoma? Sounds like an easy choice

Not sure why he was ever interested in Miami anyway.... what’s to draw to here? Playing in a 1950s offense led by a bum? Or play in arguably the best offense in the country at Oklahoma? Sounds like an easy choice

Had to be trolling us for interest. No way u wear miami gloves 2 weeks ago and the day of u go with Oklahoma.

Advertisement
Back