DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article
Listen, I didn't and don't have the time to read the 15 or 20 pages that all of a sudden appeared after this unfortunate event.

If nobody said that, great. I have been hereong enough to know that when he ends up somewhere, he'll likely be ridiculed. Some will follow his stats, they'll rip him to shreds if he doesn't put numbers up. Then the overrated, we dodged a bullet, or whatever talk will spring up.

If he succeeds wherever, gets drafted, then the opposite will happen. How did we let him go, etc.

It's as sure as taxes though that there will be stories of he said she said, some works of fiction, and the spin will be in our favor. That's CIS in a nutshell.
Cool. Do it then, then.

Advertisement
We thought we hired the best case scenario and the last two years were the worst case…

Point: cway

😎

1717284874531.png

Advertisement
Holy **** @TheOriginalCane you are one Stylin', profilin', relentless, orange and green wearing', wheelin' n' dealin' son of a *****!

I've never seen anyone make @cway313 throw in the towel.

Excited Ric Flair GIF

In case either of you or anyone else are wondering. I am completely neutral and think you both bring a lot to the board in terms of engagement and discussion. ❤️
Gotta love all the characters onCIS. Crazy bunch but we’re all hard core canes fans.

Its not a step down because u believe in campbell who literally has rarely played at this level..Same as moten and horton. Just because LT and JHH weren’t world beaters doesn’t mean they didn’t play a big part in our defense being good last year. I respect the optimism but idk man, i thought it was a shaky situation even with barrow
Glass half full approach 😅 few of them youngins gonna have to grow up quickly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you’re terrified that teams are just going to “run it up the gut” all over our defense, whether or not an undersized 3 tech plays here isn’t going to change that. I’d prefer Barrow play here because it’s another live body we can throw out there and keep guys fresh but he’s not nearly stout enough to make or break a run defense.

Stopping the run was what Miami did best last year. Only ten teams in the country did it better. We’re more than capable of controlling the line of scrimmage
Barrow is a difference maker you minimize it or not.

Advertisement
We forgetting about CJ Clark? We will be fine, he was a starter and productive at DT.
He's a bit of an x factor. Should get at least solid contributions from him, but he very well could end up being a very big contributer. Not sure what to expect, but it would be HUGE if he really steps it up.

From 247

"Checked in this morning. I’m told Miami and Barrow are “working through it.” It sounds like there has been communication."
I’m so numb to ****** players taking us hostage **** him. He played himself on his nfl year. Now he’s going to have to sit out a year regardless or go pro. We all know how this plays out with cancerous lockeroom attitude without name dropping. Good luck to him and his dad going forward maybe they can go sign another binding contract and owe more money.

Advertisement
Back